Most awkward nut you've ever had?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Yes, you're a fukking liar. Post some proof nikka. A bytch nikka like you definitely took some pics/video to show his corny friends like, "Hey guys! I got some p*ssy tonight from a MILF and her daughter gave me head!" Shut the fukk up lying you fat ugly b*stard.

Wrong fakkit. Getting p*ssy is easy, so there is no need for 'proof.' Maybe to you cause you get p*ssy once in a blue moon but not to a guy who gets it on the regular.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was about 17 and i was an usher at church, so we stood in the back. i had been messing with this chick who was also an usher and she stood at the far entrance. during service, we didnt do anything. we just stood there. so i looked over at her and she was already looking in my direction. i gave her the head nod and we both walked out into the lobby. we was just standing around talking and bullshytting around. i dared her to let me get that p*ssy in the parking lot. i told her i had the keys to my dads car in my pocket, so we could get it in right now. she agreed, so we went to the back seat. she lifted her dress and pulled her panties to the side. we were at church in my dads car, so i didn't have any rubbers. so i just put it in raw (i know brehs....:wow:). she rode my shyt backwards while holding on to the seats. i was about to bust so i had to make a split second decision on where to let it go. i couldn't spray it in her or on our clothes. i told her to put it in her mouth and she hit me with the :comeon:. so i just let the bass go on my pops back seat....:sadbron: i cleaned it up the best way i could, but there was still a crusty white stain on his black cloth seats. that was an awkward ride home. my parents couldn't figure out what that weird smell was in the car and i rode all the way home with my hand covering the stain....i cleaned it up properly when i got home tho...:lolbron:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
i was about 17 and i was an usher at church, so we stood in the back. i had been messing with this chick who was also an usher and she stood at the far entrance. during service, we didnt do anything. we just stood there. so i looked over at her and she was already looking in my direction. i gave her the head nod and we both walked out into the lobby. we was just standing around talking and bullshytting around. i dared her to let me get that p*ssy in the parking lot. i told her i had the keys to my dads car in my pocket, so we could get it in right now. she agreed, so we went to the back seat. she lifted her dress and pulled her panties to the side. we were at church in my dads car, so i didn't have any rubbers. so i just put it in raw (i know brehs....:wow:). she rode my shyt backwards while holding on to the seats. i was about to bust so i had to make a split second decision on where to let it go. i couldn't spray it in her or on our clothes. i told her to put it in her mouth and she hit me with the :comeon:. so i just let the bass go on my pops back seat....:sadbron: i cleaned it up the best way i could, but there was still a crusty white stain on his black cloth seats. that was an awkward ride home. my parents couldn't figure out what that weird smell was in the car and i rode all the way home with my hand covering the stain....i cleaned it up properly when i got home tho...:lolbron:

Aint nothing like that panties to the side bust my gneeguh :blessed: