Most awkward nut you've ever had?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I love the way I smell and taste whatever. ..lol

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...
:patrice:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
One time I was with a shorty and she was sucking and jerking to get me off, I orgasmed but nothing came out. She was like, "nothing came out". I replied with :dwillhuh: "that's never happened before". She gave me the :usure:. I then got up to go to the bathroom and on some delayed nut, my shyt started drooling all over her floor like

drooling.gif

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
One time I was with a shorty and she was sucking and jerking to get me off, I orgasmed but nothing came out. She was like, "nothing came out". I replied with :dwillhuh: "that's never happened before". She gave me the :usure:. I then got up to go to the bathroom and on some delayed nut, my shyt started drooling all over her floor like

drooling.gif

:huhldup: Gotta get your shyt checked out bruh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one is a bit weird timing...

I was fukking this chick on my front lawn cause her car was too cramped... She had a 2010 two seater boxer porshe. nice ass car btw :obama:

I digress... So she had on this skirt and it wasn't off but pulled up on her stomach. and I was pounding that shyt like it was the last p*ssy left on earth.

Finally I feel my little guys getting ready to pounce onto her back when a car pulled up behind her porshe. :leon:

I didn't really mind it... we were about 30 feet away and i was fittin to nut :noah:

So after i released on her she pulled down her skirt and he got up... this car is still chillin behind hers... lights on and everything...

all of a sudden her phone rings... she pulls it out and puts it on speaker... it's her mom... "Nikki where are you? I'm behind your car at this house"

*bytch had low jack* :merchant:

So i'm like "Ayo should we go inside and get more cleaned up?" she was like nawh my mom wants to meet you... i'm like i just nutted all over you:why:

So we both walk over to this car... we're both sweaty with the stench of shame on us and her mom gets out and shakes my hand... *covered in the smell of the ocean* :scusthov:

This bytch says nice to meet you and then dips within 2 minutes... she was just seein if her daughter was fine...

she left the scene of the incident with her daughters happy sauce drippin on her fingers bruh :dahell:
:dahell:

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I love the way I smell and taste whatever. ..lol

Oh and one more...I was flying to Orlando last year and was super horny in the airport. ..I became so aroused my panties became moist and I went to change them...then realized I had creamed myself. ..I snapped a pic lol...

Pic or :camby: