Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dude whatever. You just rambling and complaining to complain. Been doing it nonstop throughout this thread. See you tuesday

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's my prerogative. Im entitled to my thoughts you bytch you. You dont like then dont reply. Simple. nikkas call me a troll yet they constantly entertain me. Dumbest shyt ever. @The G.O.D II

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Figured as much

:mjlol:
They could have went in ANY direction. It had some potential too. Instead they just..fukked it all up - again.

tenor.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Online the only place I ever see hate for guest characters

In real life it’s always :

“they got, Alien, Jason, Leatherface :gladbron:

“Tf is a Kung Jin ... Ferra Tor.:dahell:.. Bo Rai Cho :martin:

I’d much rather get a Pennywise then a Hotaru or Hsu Hao :manny:
This. I could give a fukk if anyone hates on me.

Mortal Kombat, outside of the story, deserves to have every universe's best killers in the game.

If it weren't a form of glorification and taboo, I'd ALMOST be okay w/ having John Wayne Gacy's Pogo the Clown, Ted Bundy, & Albert Fish in this shyt, as well.

I'll be ecstatic w/ Candyman, Pennywise and Neo, though.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it...
I'm wondering if they're doing a another reboot/lore because people didnt take too well of mk9 and mkx characters getting killed off and Kombat kids are/we're getting pushed into the main story?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Now that I think about it...
I'm wondering if they're doing a another reboot/lore because people didnt take too well of mk9 and mkx characters getting killed off and Kombat kids are/we're getting pushed into the main story?

Its stupid because Netherrealm just alienated 2 fanbases.

Street Fighter you know who youre regualars are. Same for KoF and Tekken. Imagine being invested in these characters and 20 year history only to have them retconned not once but twice.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its stupid because Netherrealm just alienated 2 fanbases.

Street Fighter you know who youre regualars are. Same for KoF and Tekken. Imagine being invested in these characters and 20 year history only to have them retconned not once but twice.
Good point.

Which makes no sense what-so-ever to reboot it twice!!! I'm just so over it. like, they rebooted it once already. might as well keep this shyt going. And after this, I'm sure they're probably going to make another comic yet again, explaining the plot holes and the aftermath.

Who is in charge of the writing?!?!? :gucci:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all really play this shyt for the story ?

Lol who gives a fukk who dies and who doesn't die

Catch these hands
Word

Haven't given a fukk about the story since they turned Liu Kang into a zombie. As long as the characters I want are in the game I couldn't give less of a fukk.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really play this shyt for the story ?

Lol who gives a fukk who dies and who doesn't die

Catch these hands
Word

Haven't given a fukk about the story since they turned Liu Kang into a zombie. As long as the characters I want are in the game I couldn't give less of a fukk.
Yeah I never would have never thought people would be this invest in a fighting game story I always thought so long as the fighter people want play as are in the story was a afterthought. NetherRealm Studios must doing something that no other videogame companys doing with fighting games because I never seen people get this angry or upset over a fighting game story :jbhmm:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I never would have never thought people would be this invest in a fighting game story I always thought so long as the fighter people want play as are in the story was a afterthought. NetherRealm Studios must doing something that no other videogame companys doing with fighting games because I never seen people get this angry or upset over a fighting game story :jbhmm:

:dwillhuh: I thought most people started paying attention to the story after MK deadly alliance?