Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
That much is obvious because there's no way in hell he would've killed so many main characters in MK9, and he also wouldn't have been stupid enough to have Cassie be the hero in MKX. MK9 had a great story but that's only because they used all of the stuff Tobias came up with from the trilogies. Boon has some real issues because the fans tell him exactly what they want and he does the complete opposite. MKX should've been the return of the OGs and MK11 should've been the OGs and the introduction of the kombat kids.
I think it’ll be alright breh

Like I said before MK almost ended 10 years ago
I still remember being on the fourms everyday just to get a update and now here we are

Hopefully with MK 12 they bring back Tobias

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think it’ll be alright breh

Like I said before MK almost ended 10 years ago
I still remember being on the fourms everyday just to get a update and now here we are

Hopefully with MK 12 they bring back Tobias
The thing about almost ending over a decade ago should've made Boon realize that he can't just slap shyt together and make it work. The 3D era of MK could've been all time great but Boon didn't have Tobias to make it work. If MK11 fails it'll be because they once again chose to make things difficult instead of taking the easy way. If MK11 had all the OGs then people wouldn't give a fukk about the story.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The thing about almost ending over a decade ago should've made Boon realize that he can't just slap shyt together and make it work. The 3D era of MK could've been all time great but Boon didn't have Tobias to make it work. If MK11 fails it'll be because they once again chose to make things difficult instead of taking the easy way. If MK11 had all the OGs then people wouldn't give a fukk about the story.
I think we’ll get them in DLC
Either way I don’t really mind

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We dont need the OG characters in every game breh. Its okay to move forward and not rehash the same shyt every game.

I wouldnt get mad is street fighter didnt put bison or chun li in every game (and they didnt put them in every game)
You don't replace fan favorites with lesser characters and King of Fighters has done very well with keeping the same characters and still remaining very popular. Which game was better received MK9 or MKX?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You crazy as fukk. They worked perfectly for the variation system. None of them were trash. Why would you make them four characters and take away alien, leatherface, etc? And what’s with some of the hate for guest characters ? I read shyt on here that I would never see anywhere

nikka why WOULDN'T they make them individual characters? That's what been since the BEGINNING OF fukkING TIME. Individual characters.

And nikka do you live with Patrick Star or something? Tons of people hate guests characters. Everywhere. Only casuals like that bullshyt. And as you can see casuals are ruining shyt. Exhibit A - the bullshyt ass story. They know casuals gone eat that bullshyt ass story up so they gone making them. Writing themselves in a corner the process. Because we all know NRS arent the best storytellers.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Fan favorites not being in isnt the problem. It's how they're going about it. Killing them off of course gone get people mad wtf?!?!?!? Just like how they did Mileena in MKX. That was most prominent shes ever been. AND look what happened. Now Kitana has her moves. Same with Reptile Ermac and Kenshi
latter 2 are dead

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about the game now...

everyone is saying the ending is basically a reboot.

And if that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed already.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure about the game now...

everyone is saying the ending is basically a reboot.

And if that's the case, I'm kinda disappointed already.
Figured as much
Them morons at NRS wrote themselves in a corner a lot of killing main characters in MK9 and this is an attempt correct it.

:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka why WOULDN'T they make them individual characters? That's what been since the BEGINNING OF fukkING TIME. Individual characters.

And nikka do you live with Patrick Star or something? Tons of people hate guests characters. Everywhere. Only casuals like that bullshyt. And as you can see casuals are ruining shyt. Exhibit A - the bullshyt ass story. They know casuals gone eat that bullshyt ass story up so they gone making them. Writing themselves in a corner the process. Because we all know NRS arent the best storytellers.

You just said you didn’t like cyborgs but you want four of them taking up 12 variations :mjlol: Also ironic is you claim casual only care about guest(false as hell) but you and the other guy are crying incessantly about the story. Let’s be real the real meat of this game is in the towers/online. The premise of MK is ludicrous to begin with so expecting Scorsese level writing is hilarious. And yet it’s still better then what the Japanese do

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You just said you didn’t like cyborgs but you want four of them taking up 12 variations :mjlol: Also ironic is you claim casual only care about guest(false as hell) but you and the other guy are crying incessantly about the story. Let’s be real the real meat of this game is in the towers/online. The premise of MK is ludicrous to begin with so expecting Scorsese level writing is hilarious. And yet it’s still better then what the Japanese do

This discussion is moot. Nobody expects any top notch story writing from them. We dont want story at all. Especially if the shyt is going to manifest the way it has been. This is my whole point. Been my whole point. Even when I bring up Reptile you macaroon head ass nikkas bring up him jobbing in story and how little significance he has to the story. You're pretty much saying what I been saying. A backstory/lore is cool. But it shouldnt go past that in fighting games.

And no I dont like the cyborgs. But that doesn't mean everybody else doesnt. Right? Answer that question.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
B-b-but MK needs a story to push the series foward and character development. Lol and
potentiallyreboot the fukking series. Again.