Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at some of the cutscenes and summaries of story mode and this shyt sounds trash as fukk.:deadrose:
What the fukk? This writing is even is worse than MKX and the writing in that game was complete trash too. :heh:
I know it's a video game but at least make the shyt coherent and competent.:mindblown:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Would any of y'all let D'vorah beat???
nah
full

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I'm looking at some of the cutscenes and summaries of story mode and this shyt sounds trash as fukk.:deadrose:
What the fukk? This writing is even is worse than MKX and the writing in that game was complete trash too. :heh:
I know it's a video game but at least make the shyt coherent and competent.:mindblown:
No one wants to talk about it but ...

John Tobias was the one who made MK ...MK
he was behind the characters, story , just the whole vibe

Of course boon too but Tobias was the mastermind :mjcry:

We just gotta enjoy what we have breh remember MK almost ended when Midway went bankrupt , we should be happy it’s still popular as it is now

It’s not that bad breh :mjcry:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Seent spoilers online and somebody online said it best. They dont give fukk about these characters histories.

How in the fukk are they gonna do another REBOOT?!?

Is this some DC infinite crisis bullshyt comin down from DC.

They totally shyt on the reveants instead being characters they are tools to move the story along. Liu Kang especially, no redemption whatsoever.

All that Scorpion progression pissed away, and they even pissed on the kombat kids.

I feel legit bad for fans of this franchise. Yall literally have no clue what MK12 will be.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Online the only place I ever see hate for guest characters

In real life it’s always :

“they got, Alien, Jason, Leatherface :gladbron:

“Tf is a Kung Jin ... Ferra Tor.:dahell:.. Bo Rai Cho :martin:

I’d much rather get a Pennywise then a Hotaru or Hsu Hao :manny:

Yea it’s mainly just deep sweaty nerds crying that Jason is DLC but not Fujin :mjlol: People are trying way too hard in here

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No one wants to talk about it but ...

John Tobias was the one who made MK ...MK
he was behind the characters, story , just the whole vibe

Of course boon too but Tobias was the mastermind :mjcry:

We just gotta enjoy what we have breh remember MK almost ended when Midway went bankrupt , we should be happy it’s still popular as it is now

It’s not that bad breh :mjcry:
That much is obvious because there's no way in hell he would've killed so many main characters in MK9, and he also wouldn't have been stupid enough to have Cassie be the hero in MKX. MK9 had a great story but that's only because they used all of the stuff Tobias came up with from the trilogies. Boon has some real issues because the fans tell him exactly what they want and he does the complete opposite. MKX should've been the return of the OGs and MK11 should've been the OGs and the introduction of the kombat kids.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
they shouldve stuck to ancient chinese type shyt instead they went with dimension portals and monsters :heh:

i dont know anything about no mk story after part 2

so its officially trash?
I don't if anything is official, but if it is, then people gonna be in their feelings

Everything gets rebooted again

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so if there are non playable npcs in the story that means

cyrax and fujin are inevitable dlc right?