Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz really treating this like a Netflix series :russ:

If they killed scorpion in this one I would just shrug knowing full and god damn well his ass would be right there in MK12

Played and finished both mk9 and mk10 story and don’t remember either one of them. :mjlol: Online is where it’s at but what do I know? I am a casual :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikkaz really treating this like a Netflix series :russ:

If they killed scorpion in this one I would just shrug knowing full and god damn well his ass would be right there in MK12
It has more to do with their incompetent storytelling, and you can't just assume he'd be back because that's what people did after the MK9 ending. People were led to believe that the ones killed in MK9 were going to return, and they only brought back some of them.
Word

Haven't given a fukk about the story since they turned Liu Kang into a zombie. As long as the characters I want are in the game I couldn't give less of a fukk.
Well the story is starting to dictate who's in the game, Noob Saibot was one of the most requested people for MKX but they never added him. I'm really hoping that they have shown all the dlc packs yet, because there are a number of key fighters who are missing.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Dark Raiden literally just disappears into thin air. All that hype and promotion of the Dark Raiden character and he just dissipates into sand at the start of Chapter 2.:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK3 is proof that no matter how popular a character is, there is no guarantee they will make it in every game. Scorpion, Raiden, and Johnny Cage were not in that game. Kitana, Mileena, and Reptile were absent too.

The only way they would ever fix the problem is to ensure that the entire Trilogy roster made into the game. Even then, all of the new characters from MK4 forward would be left out and some of them have their own fan bases. They'd either have to make them hidden unlockables or DLC.