Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
if those leaks are true, i knew one of those guest characters would be in based on previous guest characters. wb needs to stop fukking around and make their own version of terrordrome

No the fukk they dont. We dont want that corny shyt. And if that's the DLC for KP1, KP2 better be flawless. 4 fukking guest characters?!?!?!? I doubt that's real. But still. That's inane.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk they dont. We dont want that corny shyt. And if that's the DLC for KP1, KP2 better be flawless. 4 fukking guest characters?!?!?!? I doubt that's real. But still. That's inane.

with all the guest characters, people clearly do

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It would stop people complaining about other properties showing up in MK

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Just a few more days :mjcry:

I’ve owned pretty much every MK game at one time and bought the last 5-6 games right when they dropped

My dad bought MK9 for me at Walmart :mjcry:
I bought MKX at GameStop :mjgrin:I started getting into weed heavy during this time so I smoked and played a lot of MK

I Had MK1 for Sega Genesis , that’s probably my earliest memories of life is playing that game

UMK3 was at my local arcade and I loved it :sadcam:

I borrowed Deadly Alliance from a friend , I had no idea the game came out but it was addicting
I knew they weren’t fukking around when they killed off Liu Kang

Deception is lowkey underrated as fukk
Konqest mode , puzzle Kombat , chess Kombat
Zombie Liu Kang was hard as fukk , I was still shocked they killed him off , plus they introduced dark raiden which also blew my mind :mjcry:

MK9 was :wow:

The movie is still one of the best movie experiences I ever had :mjcry:
fukk y’all for shytting of the MK4 endings :mjcry:
Actually never mind they use to scare the fukk outta me , that shyt felt cheap and weird , it was kinda disturbing with the weird movements, especially the cyrax ending

Mortal Kombat Armageddon was okay :mjcry:
You can tell they were losing there step
I’m still waiting for them to bring back shujinko :gucci:

I played as him in konquest mode for a Long ass time :gucci:and y’all just shyt on him
If he didn’t turn old he would’ve been goat
That story with onaga and damashi was super goat