Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Shao Khan brings a whole other meaning to blowing your back out :merchant:
I don't know why but it reminds me of Dave Chappelle from Blue Streak for some strange reason
seEheUU.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Triborg was what? nikka stop posting. Spreading nothing but disinformation

Nah bro Triborg was lame. Shoudlve made individual characters instead of giving us Bo Rai Cho and 4 fukking guests. Tbh I never got the hype for the cyborgs anyway (aside from Cyber Smoke). Sektor is alright because he's evil but Cyrax is lame. At least in the later games.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
On a positive note. Shao Kahn looks fukking amazing. Didnt play Goro much in MKX but I'll be using this guy. Always liked him anyway.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro Triborg was lame. Shoudlve made individual characters instead of giving us Bo Rai Cho and 4 fukking guests. Tbh I never got the hype for the cyborgs anyway (aside from Cyber Smoke). Sektor is alright because he's evil but Cyrax is lame. At least in the later games.

You crazy as fukk. They worked perfectly for the variation system. None of them were trash. Why would you make them four characters and take away alien, leatherface, etc? And what’s with some of the hate for guest characters ? I read shyt on here that I would never see anywhere