Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think they will bring back Chameleon as a DLC. He will probably be similar to Triborg. Chameleon will have a load out with his own unique moves. Another load out will be a ninja with the moveset of said ninja (insert Ermac, Smoke, Reptile, or Rain). It would be a cheap way of having a popular character kind of return and have them playable.

Hopefully Smoke is DLC and they give him a human smoke, Enenra, and cyborg smoke skins.

Mileena will probably be DLC. Kitana has a sai move, but it is nothing like Mileena's. They did give her Mileena's sky kick though.
They can't pull that bullshyt two games in a row, Triborg was lame and I could see Khameleon getting the same kind of negative reception.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't pull that bullshyt two games in a row, Triborg was lame and I could see Khameleon getting the same kind of negative reception.

I would hope they wouldn't, but I'm sure they know how huge the fan bases of Reptile, Rain, Mileena, Shang Tsung, Ermac, and even how much people wanted a playable Fujin in MKX, yet all were left off the base roster. I wouldn't be surprised if they took a cheap way out with Chameleon/Khameleon to include fan faves. The difference this time is they created Triborg specifically for that purpose, but Chameleon/Khameleon was always a combination of the palette swap ninjas since first being introduced in Trilogy.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
picard.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would hope they wouldn't, but I'm sure they know how huge the fan bases of Reptile, Rain, Mileena, Shang Tsung, Ermac, and even how much people wanted a playable Fujin in MKX, yet all were left off the base roster. I wouldn't be surprised if they took a cheap way out with Chameleon/Khameleon to include fan faves. The difference this time is they created Triborg specifically for that purpose, but Chameleon/Khameleon was always a combination of the palette swap ninjas since first being introduced in Trilogy.
Well they said there would be 6 kombat packs, so one of those packs needs to be a ninja pack.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn
Sektor and Curax are NPC. Ed stated there would be no UNPLAYABLE NPCs. Kenshi is dead. The Mileena and Reptile shyt
like what the hell.
They're going to fukk around and have 3 guest characters that nobody asked for and just:yeshrug:when people ask about Mileena and Reptile.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I kinda figured since the Noob reveal that the
cyborgs
were gonna play a part in the story and then see
Frost
it made perfect sense

So it looks like the DLC might possibly be