Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks to be the best iteration of Jax. I was a huge fan of MK2 and MK3 Jax. I didn't really like what they did with him after. MK9 was a huge step up when they gave him most of his original moveset back and traditional uppercuts returned. I wasn't big on MKX, but revanant Jax looked dope. All variations of MK11 Jax are near flawless.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Netherream is great at designing cool ass black characters. These other companies stay bullshytting when it comes to black characters in fighting games.

How did capcom get away with changing balrog from this.

Sf2hf-rog-portrait.gif

A respectable portrayal of a black man.

To that borderline racist, young uncle ruckus looking, caricature of a black man in the recent games.
It's not even borderline, Balrog's new design is one of the most disgusting visuals I've ever seen. He looks like what white people think black men look like.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Tbh it was too Mike Tysonish, especially knowing Balrog was supposed to be M Bison instead of the one we got now
Who cares if the original design looked like mike tyson, the character is based off him anyway. They didnt make fei long look like some racist caricature of a Chinese man because he looked too much like Bruce lee.
:stopitslime:

And even if they had to redesign balrog, why choose some damn 1932 sambo portrayal of a black character? He cant look respectable like the rest of the cast?

Always screaming about his money, cockeyes bulging outta his head and shyt. Such a racist, trash ass character.
:hhh:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they will bring back Chameleon as a DLC. He will probably be similar to Triborg. Chameleon will have a load out with his own unique moves. Another load out will be a ninja with the moveset of said ninja (insert Ermac, Smoke, Reptile, or Rain). It would be a cheap way of having a popular character kind of return and have them playable.

Hopefully Smoke is DLC and they give him a human smoke, Enenra, and cyborg smoke skins.

Mileena will probably be DLC. Kitana has a sai move, but it is nothing like Mileena's. They did give her Mileena's sky kick though.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Who cares if the original design looked like mike tyson, the character is based off him anyway. They didnt make fei long look like some racist caricature of a Chinese man because he looked too much like Bruce lee.
:stopitslime:

And even if they had to redesign balrog, why choose some damn 1932 sambo portrayal of a black character? He cant look respectable like the rest of the cast?

Always screaming about his money, cockeyes bulging outta his head and shyt. Such a racist, trash ass character.
:hhh:

Bruh the entire SF franchise is built on stereotypes. F. A. N. G., Rufus, El Fuerte, T. Hawk. :francis:

Dudley, Elena, Birdie, Dee Jay, Sean, Menat, and Laura arent racist portrayals.

I get what youre saying but to me Balrog was always just a dumb villain who wanted nothing but p*ssy and liquor since Super Turbo. :yeshrug:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Damn
Sektor and Curax are NPC. Ed stated there would be no UNPLAYABLE NPCs. Kenshi is dead. The Mileena and Reptile shyt
like what the hell.