Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I'm feeling the beta. I've only played as Jade so far. Wish they had my nikka Sub-Zero in it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I love how Scorpion has his MK1 fatality as one of his brutalities:wow:
Jade is going to be one of my go to fighters:banderas:
I'm already sick of hearing "Got the spins?" from Kabal:francis:
Skarlet feels like her own character and not some basic add on:obama:
Baraka is just a straight savage and not the doormat he's been treated like before:myman:

I wish they had released more fighters for the beta but i'm happy with what i've seen so far. I actually think this game does Injustice better than Injustice when it comes to customization, because the costumes, variations, move selections, and the intro/outro selections is going to have people up all night creating piff.:wow:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I love how Scorpion has his MK1 fatality as one of his brutalities:wow:
Jade is going to be one of my go to fighters:banderas:
I'm already sick of hearing "Got the spins?" from Kabal:francis:
Skarlet feels like her own character and not some basic add on:obama:
Baraka is just a straight savage and not the doormat he's been treated like before:myman:

I wish they had released more fighters for the beta but i'm happy with what i've seen so far. I actually think this game does Injustice better than Injustice when it comes to customization, because the costumes, variations, move selections, and the intro/outro selections is going to have people up all night creating piff.:wow:

Kaballin :umad:

Jade is obnoxious since most people are just spamming down 2 with her staff

Yea they should release more fighters. Like a new one each day of the beta. And open up practice mode wtf

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Jax always been trash to me.

Glad he actually looks dope for a change.
Agreed. A lot of the characters look great so far but that's always been the case with NRS character demos. I hope between Geras, Jacqui, and Jax that at least one of em are decent (despite the melanin, no interest in Jade)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Maining Jade. I have a huge problem with her minuscule combo potential. She should be able to combo after her Vault Cancle. Its not like it's some broke MKX free shyt, it costs meter. Same with Scarlet. She should be able to combo after her amplified teleport.