Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare a beta where no one knows anything and don’t even have practice mode to study frame rates, extension of combos, etc to a four year old game brehs :mjlol:

I never played MKX until days ago though. So I'm pretty new to both games and what I'm saying is it's easier to pick up moves without viewing a move list or practicing with MK11 Beta than it was with MKX where I had all of that available. By no means was I going into this comparing a game I'd been playing for years vs. one I just started playing.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm pissed it only showed two variations of each character today. I really wanted to Liu, Lao, and Jax 3rd variation, but these guys at NRS wanted the extra time for exhibition matches on the stream. :what:

Tbh I'd rather just have trailers. The Kombat Kasts are kind of a waste of time. Plus I HATE beta ass Tyler Landsdown. Irky ass.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So far I like scarlet the most. She operates best at mid screen to me. I’m really starting to despise fatal blows also. I should be used to this casual mechanic especially from NR games but it always bothers me