Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these moves are fairly easy to pull off. I played MKX for the first time a couple of nights ago and in comparison, this game feels easier so far. I went straight to online mode on MK11 and beat a Kabal with Scorpion without having learned the move set.

Jade though :whew:. She's already becoming one of my favorites.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these moves are fairly easy to pull off. I played MKX for the first time a couple of nights ago and in comparison, this game feels easier so far. I went straight to online mode on MK11 and beat a Kabal with Scorpion without having learned the move set.

Jade though :whew:. She's already becoming one of my favorites.

Compare a beta where no one knows anything and don’t even have practice mode to study frame rates, extension of combos, etc to a four year old game brehs :mjlol:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Jax looks good, the only weakness I can see in him is that he might have range issues, but with his options up close, it makes sense for him to have it. As long as he doesn't have T-Rex arms like Jacqui had in X, staying in won't be a problem.

Liu Kang with a command grab, that shyt is gonna be weird but crazy as fukk.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Liu looked the best. Kung Lao 2nd loadout was dumb as fukk. Jax looked cool. Hopefully we get more revenant skins.