Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I didn’t like how Liu Kang wasn’t a big deal in the last game :hhh:

Yet the ending of MK9 was all about him:gucci:

Did the comics ever explain him becoming a revanant , they even had him as a old man in arcade mode when in the story he was never old :dame:

Raiden fried his ass. Liu been pissed every since.

sounds like a low tier character I would main.

I wouldn't say low tier. She definitely doesnt have combo variety. But she has projectile immunity and can zone. And zoning is more prominent in this game.

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The Kang, Kitana, and Kung Lao non revenant models in MKX are "what if" designs. That was explained a few years ago by some of the developers, they said that's how they would've looked if they hadn't been killed.
Well they should’ve made those special costumes or something

It was weird that Liu Kang was old and wasn’t old in story

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
sounds like a low tier character I would main.

Hard to say if she’s that this soon. She just operates mainly at long to mid with the staff/rings. She has abilities to get in like the pole vault. Lot of strings have long start ups and recovery. Only really combo potential I’ve seen is corner similar to dead shot from IN2. It’s just her damage/combo seems much lower compared to Scorpion/Kabal/Baraka and scarlet does everything she does better

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Had no idea Jade had a reflect move in this.
ehh3.png

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So hows the variations suppose to work in tournaments? Obviously it depends on the TO but has anyone confirmed anything yet? Hoping all abilities will be legal.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Any of you brehs figure out What does Jades move temptation do??

I try to shadow kick N mix up the commands N instead do temptation N proceed to get my ass combo’d :mjcry:

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I finally got to play the beta today.

What BB/WB doesn't tell people that once you get your download code is (on PSN) go to the MK 11 game page scroll down until you see the extra option. Then the MK 11 beta page pops up. Hit download.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I liked playing with Jade. Honestly, I like how the combo chains flow together. It's funny how they put elements of Injustice 2 in the game without losing the grit & grind of what MK is supposed to be.