Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is Jade bad or are people playing with her using the most obnoxious style? I’ve ran into good scorpions, good skarlets. But every Jade player has just been mashing down 2 over her overhead string

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I pre-ordered the game from BB on Monday. Today I put redeem code in for beta access and I can't even play.

I'm about tired of Best Buy and it's bullshyt. I went in store 2 weeks ago to trade-in RDR II and one of the employees are just standing around and it's customers waiting.

I get to the register he don't know how to do a trade-in (at the wrong register), so another guy does the trade-in (right register), after that I go back to the first dude to use the credit to get a PSN card. Can't use a gift card to purchase a gift card. Took 20 mins to do something that only takes 5 mins. :floydcmonson2:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Thus game is so fun but they definitely need give some characters combo options. Then nikkas will have less incentive to spam projectiles.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would put hold to call it blackexcellence some of jade intro dialog with baraka sound like she going to turn on him also is kotal even black I always seen him as native american like the mayans.
I consider Kotal black because he's voiced by one of the GOAT voice actors Phil Lamar. I think Jade turns on him because he's going to wipe out all Tarkatans. Jade is loyal so she'll only betray you if you're about to do something real fukked up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I pre-ordered the game from BB on Monday. Today I put redeem code in for beta access and I can't even play.

I'm about tired of Best Buy and it's bullshyt. I went in store 2 weeks ago to trade-in RDR II and one of the employees are just standing around and it's customers waiting.

I get to the register he don't know how to do a trade-in (at the wrong register), so another guy does the trade-in (right register), after that I go back to the first dude to use the credit to get a PSN card. Can't use a gift card to purchase a gift card. Took 20 mins to do something that only takes 5 mins. :floydcmonson2:

I think you were suppose to preorder before the beta went live. I kept getting emails saying last chance for beta and shyt like that’d

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I think you were suppose to preorder before the beta went live. I kept getting emails saying last chance for beta and shyt like that’d

I did pre-order. Two days before the beta started. I got a redeem code in my email for whatever reason the shyt never downloaded.

Best Buy is on some other shyt b/c when I was in online checkout my payment method was being rejected when I clearly had money on my CC.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How do you do a crushing blow? I've been doing it by accident so far.

Baraka:
F44- Whiff punish (special cancelable)
122- Punish unsafe move (launches)
Bf2 charge- Hit the move from max distance (additional damage)
Bf4 Leg skewer MB- ? (additional damage)
Bf4 Impale- Use at the end of long combo(additional damage and dot)
Bf2 lunge- Hit the opponent during wake up roll (additional damage)

Scorpion-
F34- Whiff punish (special cancelable)
212- Use at the end of a long combo (dot damage)
Bf1 Mb- Hit the attack from full screen. (additional damage and hit stun)
Air Grab- ? (additional damage)

Skarlet-
B12- Whiff punish (deals dot damage)
Db1 parry MB- hit the 3 times (additional damage)
B2- Hit the move 3 times in a row(additional damage)

Kabal-
B12D2- Whiff Punish (launches)
Bf2 Low grab- Hit opponent blocking high (additional damage)
F224- Punish (additional damage)
Bf1 Mb- Counter hit opponents projectile (additional damage)
Db4 Mb- Counter hit (Launches)

Jade-
Df4 Shadow Kick- Hit at max range (additional damage)
124- Counter hit(launches)
Db4- Parry punish

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I didn’t like how Liu Kang wasn’t a big deal in the last game :hhh:

Yet the ending of MK9 was all about him:gucci:

Did the comics ever explain him becoming a revanant , they even had him as a old man in arcade mode when in the story he was never old :dame:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Did the comics ever explain him becoming a revanant , they even had him as a old man in arcade mode when in the story he was never old :dame:

He got killed in MK9 and we saw and knew that Quan Chi was turning fighters into revenants and he just stayed that way in X.

X is set in the future, Liu Kang is older than a lot of the cast in MK anyway so he's probably late 40s early 50s in X afaik :yeshrug:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Thus game is so fun but they definitely need give some characters combo options. Then nikkas will have less incentive to spam projectiles.

Yup. The Liu Kang,Kung Lao,and Jax walkthoughs hammered that home. Alot of the roster looks pedestrian compared to them.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The Kang, Kitana, and Kung Lao non revenant models in MKX are "what if" designs. That was explained a few years ago by some of the developers, they said that's how they would've looked if they hadn't been killed.