Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to do a quick mental snapshot of the MK1 player select screen and u sir are correct

Imo, every MK game should at the very least have all characters from MK1, call me flabby n sick but u can't have a good show without the OG cast

I remember the first time playing MK3 and noticed no Raiden, Scorpion, or Johnny Cage. Took the value of the game down a bit. I borrowed it from someone else, so no biggie. UMK3 though? :whew:. Everybody except Johnny Cage and Raiden were back. I didn't really miss them as they made all the secret fighters playable (Noob, Jade, Ermac, Human Smoke) and brought back Scorpion, the og Sub Zero, Kitana, Reptile, and Mileena.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember the first time playing MK3 and noticed no Raiden, Scorpion, or Johnny Cage. Took the value of the game down a bit. I borrowed it from someone else, so no biggie. UMK3 though? :whew:. Everybody except Johnny Cage and Raiden were back. I didn't really miss them as they made all the secret fighters playable (Noob, Jade, Ermac, Human Smoke) and brought back Scorpion, the og Sub Zero, Kitana, Reptile, and Mileena.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy proved that the 3rd time is the charm.
Had to do a quick mental snapshot of the MK1 player select screen and u sir are correct

Imo, every MK game should at the very least have all characters from MK1, call me flabby n sick but u can't have a good show without the OG cast
Ed Boon is trying to be different than all the other fighting games, because all the other games never veer away from the original characters. SFV took away some of the OGs and it hurt the game's overall sales. KOF has been rocking with the same cast since the 90s and they're still going strong.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Mortal Kombat Trilogy proved that the 3rd time is the charm.

Ed Boon is trying to be different than all the other fighting games, because all the other games never veer away from the original characters. SFV took away some of the OGs and it hurt the game's overall sales. KOF has been rocking with the same cast since the 90s and they're still going strong.

I know when the OGs were out it was due to Storyline like when Blade and Kano was out on MKII but you saw them Tied up at the Shao Khan Throne Stage or Raiden bowing out in MKIII as to why he wasnt playable there