Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Shang's ending was predictable to me. Liu Kang's ending was shocking because we've only read about the Great Kung Lao by seeing MK bio's. Seeing him in the actual story was new and unexpected. The problem is if they take the next story back to the time of the Great Kung Lao, they would have to introduce a whole new list of characters. Otherwise you'd only have Liu Kang, Raiden, Fujin, Great Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Goro. They could probably introduce Edenia's King Jerrod.

yeah I think Liu Kang's ending is gearing toward's a reboot of the first MK tournament given he told the Great KL to prepare himself. I wouldn't mind a restart of the tournament but I'd love the story for once to actually focus on the fighting and the elimination bracket.

As for the characters, that's a good point. But idk if they can circumvent that problem with all the multiple timeline shyt they've introduced. It is the creation of a New Era after all...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Kronika definitely didn't feel like the "big bad" in this game at all. I know that is what she was supposed to be, but Kronika just felt "in the way". I really liked that Dark Raiden and revanant Liu Kang were on opposite sides, but Dark Raiden went off the radar after Kronika emerged timelines in the original MK11 story. And here's why she was in the way: most of these events could've played out the same way and the same story could've been told without Kronika. I mean, they could've had revanant Liu Kang and Kitana discover the Keep in the Nether Realm and use the hourglass and the soul crown to attempt to erase Raiden from history, destroy the realms, and recreate history as they saw fit. They basically do what Kronika did, which is bring back warriors from the past including their own selves. And we still end up with the same original ending. Kronika was not needed.

Only way I see Kronika being necessary is if she is what Shang Tsung was to MK1, which was him working for Shao Kahn. Maybe she's working for another titan (One Being). I mean, even though she's a titan, she was just a keeper of time and needed the crown and goons to fend off mortals, didn't forsee Raiden combing with Liu Kang or the events of Aftermath.
Yeah the crown definitely the one that made her an unstoppable force in the first game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If they roll with his ending as canon, my money is on Raiden and Fujin betraying him and they had this plotted knowing Shang Tsung was going to double cross them. I say this because Raiden tells Shang Tsung that they had already prepared in case Shang betrayed them. Also, Raiden is Dark Raiden, which means he has the amulet. It could get interesting.

I think it's zero chance that they will make that ending canon.

I guess it would interesting, but the other one is more of a "fresh start"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea Fujin is legit probably the worst character in the game idk if he just dropped. All his tourney variations are garbage. Any combo I was able to find labbing. I know I won’t consistently hit online with latency and lag. Not viable at all

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea Fujin is legit probably the worst character in the game idk if he just dropped. All his tourney variations are garbage. Any combo I was able to find labbing. I know I won’t consistently hit online with latency and lag. Not viable at all
U just don't like the way his shyt looks

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is a sindel cheesier? She one of the woat dlc. Well before Fujin dropped

Sindel has some great combo strings, but the inputs to pull them off are weird and you have to use a specific variation. I have encountered both cheesy and good Sindel players.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's zero chance that they will make that ending canon.

I guess it would interesting, but the other one is more of a "fresh start"

They have rolled with Shang Tsung being the victor before though. He and Quan Chi came out victor's in MKDA. They ended up resurrecting Onaga's armies and taking out most of Earth Realm's champions. So his ending as canon here is a strong possibility. "]

In regard to the other ending:

It could serve as kind of a prequel. They could introduce Jerrod as a playable character. It leaves room for Sindel, Onaga, Goro, Shao Kahn, Kitana, and Jade to return. There's also the possibility of Tanya returning.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I was dying at the Terminator's Friendship

:mjcry: Still can't beat Scorpion and Sindel cheesers
Scorpion maximize your teleport punishes(Scorpion players can't help but do at least 4 random teleports a game) &don't let him get away wit pressing buttons can't allow him to enforce strike throw game. He's really fukking annoying when he does that most of his buttons are on the slow side