Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
the GOAT Shang Tsung was redeemed in this story arc imo. He had a much more significant role to play that befits his character and iconic status as a villain.

For those who have played thru both endings of the story i.e. Liu Kang and Shang Tsung, which ending do you prefer? I don't wanna put any spoilers here, but I'd love for Shang's ending to be canon if we're considering transitioning into MK12 or another extension of MK11.

740tLPK.gif

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
the GOAT Shang Tsung was redeemed in this story arc imo. He had a much more significant role to play that befits his character and iconic status as a villain.

For those who have played thru both endings of the story i.e. Liu Kang and Shang Tsung, which ending do you prefer? I don't wanna put any spoilers here, but I'd love for Shang's ending to be canon if we're considering transitioning into MK12 or another extension of MK11.

740tLPK.gif
You might get your wish supposedly

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

740tLPK.gif
qjt5e17tv9151.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fujin didn't click with me either he seems difficult to master but when Sonic Fox starts playing these new characters people will see their true potential.
His youtube channel is pretty nice for this game.

Time to pick up my girl Sheeva. Punch walk gods have returned

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Fujin didn't click with me either he seems difficult to master but when Sonic Fox starts playing these new characters people will see their true potential.

This community really gotta stop looking for daddy Sonic to teach them how to play every character who isn’t brain dead :snoop:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

740tLPK.gif

If they roll with his ending as canon, my money is on Raiden and Fujin betraying him and they had this plotted knowing Shang Tsung was going to double cross them. I say this because Raiden tells Shang Tsung that they had already prepared in case Shang betrayed them. Also, Raiden is Dark Raiden, which means he has the amulet. It could get interesting.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
If they roll with his ending as canon, my money is on Raiden and Fujin betraying him and they had this plotted knowing Shang Tsung was going to double cross them. I say this because Raiden tells Shang Tsung that they had already prepared in case Shang betrayed them. Also, Raiden is Dark Raiden, which means he has the amulet. It could get interesting.

agreed and I just think a lot of fukkery will stem from this storyline option. Idk how much damage Raiden and Fujin can do to Titan (I'm assuming?) Shang Tsung but Kronika wasn't invincible so...

Also, I was intrigued in this particular path because it might bring some fleshed out development to Orderrealm and Chaosrealm and the kombatants that inhabit those places e.g. Hotaru and Havik.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed and I just think a lot of fukkery will stem from this storyline option. Idk how much damage Raiden and Fujin can do to Titan (I'm assuming?) Shang Tsung but Kronika wasn't invincible so...

Also, I was intrigued in this particular path because it might bring some fleshed out development to Orderrealm and Chaosrealm and the kombatants that inhabit those places e.g. Hotaru and Havik.

Kronika even at full strength was never able to remove Raiden from history. She wasn't even able to freeze him like she did the others when she confronted them and took Liu Kang in the original MK11 story.

Then there's
Shang Tsung didn't aborb Raiden and Fujin's powers and kill them like he did the others. Liu Kang had the combined powers of Raiden and he absorbed Liu Kang's soul and killed him. Another key element is that mortal Raiden stayed behind with Liu Kang. Liu Kang intervenes as Shang Tsung is about to reshape history, but we don't see mortal Raiden with him. In regard to the Order Realm and Chaos Realms, I think both will be key in the next chapters of MK whether it be an expansion or an entirely new story. Raiden's in game dialogue hints at a threat in Chaos Realm.