Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can’t believe they haven’t put Havoc in a game since the 3D games. He’s arguably the best 3D character besides Kenshi. If you wander around the krypt you find out what happened to Kenshi.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
740tLPK.gif
:wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This community really gotta stop looking for daddy Sonic to teach them how to play every character who isn’t brain dead :snoop:
He's the best player it makes sense the community values his opinion. But to me Ketchup& Mustard are the best content creators imo. They explain shyt easy enough at casual & competitive level for average to above average players. Fox skill is at another level he sees shyt differently than everyone else:manny:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
until PSN decides to link up with MoviesAnywhere I feel like any actual money spent on movies from there is a waste of $$

I feel you. I kinda done built a movie library on PSN so it's kinda late on that end but I do like Movies Anywhere better than the two though.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
the GOAT Shang Tsung was redeemed in this story arc imo. He had a much more significant role to play that befits his character and iconic status as a villain.

For those who have played thru both endings of the story i.e. Liu Kang and Shang Tsung, which ending do you prefer? I don't wanna put any spoilers here, but I'd love for Shang's ending to be canon if we're considering transitioning into MK12 or another extension of MK11.

740tLPK.gif

:laff:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kronika definitely didn't feel like the "big bad" in this game at all. I know that is what she was supposed to be, but Kronika just felt "in the way". I really liked that Dark Raiden and revanant Liu Kang were on opposite sides, but Dark Raiden went off the radar after Kronika emerged timelines in the original MK11 story. And here's why she was in the way: most of these events could've played out the same way and the same story could've been told without Kronika. I mean, they could've had revanant Liu Kang and Kitana discover the Keep in the Nether Realm and use the hourglass and the soul crown to attempt to erase Raiden from history, destroy the realms, and recreate history as they saw fit. They basically do what Kronika did, which is bring back warriors from the past including their own selves. And we still end up with the same original ending. Kronika was not needed.

Only way I see Kronika being necessary is if she is what Shang Tsung was to MK1, which was him working for Shao Kahn. Maybe she's working for another titan (One Being). I mean, even though she's a titan, she was just a keeper of time and needed the crown and goons to fend off mortals, didn't forsee Raiden combing with Liu Kang or the events of Aftermath.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He's the best player it makes sense the community values his opinion. But to me Ketchup& Mustard are the best content creators imo. They explain shyt easy enough at casual & competitive level for average to above average players. Fox skill is at another level he sees shyt differently than everyone else:manny:

Im not saying don’t value his opinion. I’m saying don’t take his word as gospel for how you should play. I see all types of variations online like sonicfoxbb or sonic set ups. Just because he says Dvorah is good doesn’t mean you can play her. I remember he praised Raiden 2nd variation and next thing you know you see it all in KL. And they get wrecked because they just mashing all of Raiden garbage I save shyt. Even sonic says most of the community is trash cause they just dikk ride and don’t lab/find out what works for them. :manny:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
the GOAT Shang Tsung was redeemed in this story arc imo. He had a much more significant role to play that befits his character and iconic status as a villain.

For those who have played thru both endings of the story i.e. Liu Kang and Shang Tsung, which ending do you prefer? I don't wanna put any spoilers here, but I'd love for Shang's ending to be canon if we're considering transitioning into MK12 or another extension of MK11.
Shang's ending was predictable to me. Liu Kang's ending was shocking because we've only read about the Great Kung Lao by seeing MK bio's. Seeing him in the actual story was new and unexpected. The problem is if they take the next story back to the time of the Great Kung Lao, they would have to introduce a whole new list of characters. Otherwise you'd only have Liu Kang, Raiden, Fujin, Great Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Goro. They could probably introduce Edenia's King Jerrod.