Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
I fukk with Fujin heavy not gonna lie.

Enjoyed aftermath even if it was a little short and think the Liu Kang ending is perfect for a final MK12.

Not that I want the series to end, but it's clear Boon wants to move on to other projects.

Make MK12 as big as possible and finish it. Tbh Mk11 and aftermath seem like series conclusions.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

this isn't a character you can pick up in a hour put time in

:mjlol: Stop trying with this bum character. They just discovered some infinite with his f3 low. This character is bugged. Everything about him screams unfinished

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
uNEBd.gif

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
even ed boon knows
can't say the same for the comment section
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Black.<br><br>Lives.<br><br>Matter.</p>&mdash; Ed Boon (@noobde) <a href="">May 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is with the towers. I’m trying to play a rapid tower and it keeps crashing because of all these bullshyt modifiers

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Observations from Aftermath story mode:

Liu Kang's revenant is affected by hits that his past self takes, yet Kitana, Kung Lao, and Jade revenants are not affected

It appears that Jade, Kitana, and Kung Lao did not die at the hands of Sindel and Shao Kahn as their revenant forms fight Sindel, Shang Tsung, and Shao Kahn

Sindel seems to be a really important key to the whole Mortal Kombat lore. Of course, she's the queen of Edenia, but throughout the MK Trilogy, Sindel's backstory made her interesting, but she was still a background character. She wasn't actively influencing anything until MK9 and now this new timeline has her with huge role. What I found most interesting is that Shang implies that she didn't have much to do with events that led up to the outcome in MK11's original ending because she was so much of a threat, she was held at bay. This is evidenced by Kronika warning Cetrion that Sindel was one of few mortals who could harm her. I really thought this would've led to a big reveal like Sindel being Cetrion's daughter, which would make her Kronika's granddaughter. This would explain a lot and explain why Sindel was a tragic hero in the previous timeline and a conniving backstabber in this one. If she were Cetrion's daughter, then maybe her since of good/evil switches depending on the will of Kronika

When MK11 ended, Liu Kang and Raiden were on the dawn of time and has to reset history. Anyone notice that in both endings, neither Liu Kang or Shang Tsung are at the dawn of time because Kronika never got the crown to set history back that far. In liu Kang's ending, he journeys to the past to prepare The Great Kung Lao for Mortal Kombat. In Shang Tsung's ending, he hasn't done anything to time. All he did was take a seat as an elder god with Fujin and Raiden at his service. All of the other elders were wiped out by Cetrion and of course she sacrificed herself to Kronika. Shang is now conquering realms instead of warping or manipulating time. In Liu Kang's ending, all of his friends are dead. In Shang Tsung's ending, we could conclude that all of Liu Kang's friends survived as we saw Johnny and Cassie taken prisoner. As stated above, the revenants not disappearing means Kitana, Jade, and Kung Lao could be alive

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea so Sheeva is the best DLC and that's low praise. Robocop has literally zero combo potential. Fujin's buttons/frame data just sucks. I still think his tornado move is bugged.