Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Whats wrong with KK?Kotal is working for me, I use the Damage Buff Tower, Sun Ray and the Cat Morph as my Moveset but ill give EB a Tower Run so he can be Main #3

His mids suck so anyone with fast buttons like sub zero can destroy him up close. The best one doesn’t even lead to any combo. Most of his useful strings are unsafe. Bad projectile. Only good thing he has is his mid screen command grab(which makes you lose corner position) and damage output

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would've pulled an Ed Boon and retweeted:

4d8.png

#SmokeKonfirmed

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Had this some nikka screaming at his mic yesterday cuz I kept grabbing him. Mfs need to stop holding block for the whole match cuz I'll punish that shyt

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Damn lmao :mjlol:

I been forced to use Liu Kang smh. Ermac my bread and butter
Cetrion is close too? I understand though, they have a playable version of Sektor in the story mode and I'm stuck playing Dvorah for that playstyle.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Cetrion is close too? I understand though, they have a playable version of Sektor in the story mode and I'm stuck playing Dvorah for that playstyle.

I haven’t tried Cetrion. Might give her a go later today. I tried using Johnny online and went 0-6 before I caught a W smh

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Those of you not doing the daily AI battle ( not ai in the towers but actual ai battles) need to get on that shyt.

You can do 5 per day offensive and defensive. The defensive ones are based on luck depending if people challenge you, but you can set your own offensive ones

The reason I suggest these, is because your rewards are skins and gear. It seems it is the easiest and quickest way to get skins and gear as well. You can also hit the touchpad to fast forward the fights