Veteran
Daps
the_rock_haters_meme1.jpg
Yea that's why everyone online using the same characters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yea so Geras, Erron Black, and Sub are far and away the best fighters. Easy combos, good fast strings, easy KB requirements. Everyone else is good. The Kahns and D’Vorah are complete trash right now. Sucks because I like Kotal and Dvorah both in X but they are damn near unplayable with all those unsafe moves

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
yea so Geras, Erron Black, and Sub are far and away the best fighters. Easy combos, good fast strings, easy KB requirements. Everyone else is good. The Kahns and D’Vorah are complete trash right now. Sucks because I like Kotal and Dvorah both in X but they are damn near unplayable with all those unsafe moves

Whats wrong with KK?Kotal is working for me, I use the Damage Buff Tower, Sun Ray and the Cat Morph as my Moveset but ill give EB a Tower Run so he can be Main #3

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Whats wrong with KK?Kotal is working for me, I use the Damage Buff Tower, Sun Ray and the Cat Morph as my Moveset but ill give EB a Tower Run so he can be Main #3
KK is not good to much recovery frames.His mids are slow nerfed his tick grab options ect.. Geras does what KK does much better