Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is the mechanics just different? I use to do work with sub zero in MKX but cant find a groove with him either. Havent gone online yet because I dont feel comfortable with anyone.

The game feels different from MKX. Keep playing around with Sub he's actually really good. Overall this game is slower than any other MK, just gonna take you a little bit to get used to it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The game feels different from MKX. Keep playing around with Sub he's actually really good. Overall this game is slower than any other MK, just gonna take you a little bit to get used to it.
Yeah, thats exactly ehat it is. MKX seemed fast as hell and i could get off a ton of moves quickly

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is the mechanics just different? I use to do work with sub zero in MKX but cant find a groove with him either. Havent gone online yet because I dont feel comfortable with anyone.

I mean the overall speed of the game is slower. Mechanics like wake up attacks and defensive options are changed but it’s still MK. Then the KB add a whole new dynamic(especially depending on who you play)Game is more dependent on spacing and the neutral. Kung is just trash. His strings aren’t safe and the combo potential is trash. I think his best string is a high and throwing high attacks in this game is death because you can get uppercut into full combos. Sub is good. Easy to use. One of the few who have low/overhead mixups. Always gotta be wary of the slide. Stick with him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean the overall speed of the game is slower. Mechanics like wake up attacks and defensive options are changed but it’s still MK. Then the KB add a whole new dynamic(especially depending on who you play)Game is more dependent on spacing and the neutral. Kung is just trash. His strings aren’t safe and the combo potential is trash. I think his best string is a high and throwing high attacks in this game is death because you can get uppercut into full combos. Sub is good. Easy to use. One of the few who have low/overhead mixups. Always gotta be wary of the slide. Stick with him

Im probably going to play around with his move set tonight

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I need to find a new main. I used to beast out with Kung Lao in X but i aint as slick as I was with him
Anymore.
shyt I guess I'm the only one fukkin with Kung Lao. I thought sub zero was trash at first but he's actually dope. Jacqui is dope too

It's fatalities on site for any nikka maining Kung Lao.

:pacspit: your teleport

:pacspit: your air shaolin drop kick

We giving L's to Kung Lao brehs. Call him Lung Lao.

By the way... :pacspit: to my most hated Lung Lao lame, @JParker Hope you're enjoying vacation, though. :ehh:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's fatalities on site for any nikka maining Kung Lao.

:pacspit: your teleport

:pacspit: your air shaoling drop kick

We giving L's to Kung Lao brehs. Call him Lung Lao.

By the way... :pacspit: to my most hated Lung Lao lame, @JParker Hope you're enjoying vacation, though. :ehh:

I used to spam thr teleport and hat toss on MKX
:russ: Cats on XBlive would be cussing me out with the late comebacks id make :lolbron:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I used to spam thr teleport and hat toss on MKX
:russ: Cats on XBlive would be cussing me out with the late comebacks id make :lolbron:
:russ:

Funjy thing is, the teleport moves, I'm pretty good at countering but that fukking fast ass air shaolin drop kick... I am still having trouble successfully countering consistently

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:russ:

Funjy thing is, the teleport moves, I'm pretty good at countering but that fukking fast ass air shaolin drop kick... I am still having trouble successfully countering consistently

Yeah thay too, and then i think there was like a head toss move he had :russ: i had like a 75% win percentage in ranked matches :lolbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If Spawn actually comes through in a DLC pack... I'm going to take off a day from work just to master him. That's been a fighting game dream for me for a minute.

I could see a move list like:

Demon Cape(absorbs projectiles):
gA8Jup.gif
\

Blinded By Hell:
giphy.gif
Causes cape to extend out and limit projectile speed & slows down opponent when walking through it.

Demon Horns:
bye-clown1.gif
Parry move that can parry regular attacks and cause damage to opponent who uses a throw. When meter burned, it causes bleed damage over time.

Just imagine this nikka's fatalities, though...:wow:
OilyUntimelyBushbaby-size_restricted.gif
And his ridiculously big gun
5929342-spawn%20feat%20speed%20%28100%29.jpg