Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Those of you not doing the daily AI battle ( not ai in the towers but actual ai battles) need to get on that shyt.

You can do 5 per day offensive and defensive. The defensive ones are based on luck depending if people challenge you, but you can set your own offensive ones

The reason I suggest these, is because your rewards are skins and gear. It seems it is the easiest and quickest way to get skins and gear as well. You can also hit the touchpad to fast forward the fights
Bruh my AI team is fukking ridiculous lmaooo Raiden starting My boy Noob in the middle and Jacqui closing :lawd:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story mode would have been PERFECT if:

Noob Saibot killed Hanzo instead of D'vorra. Fight scene should've been epic and then he battled Scorpion

Fire God Liu Kang battled Shao Kahn, Cetrion, and Geras instead of the revenants. Maybe not Geras since he technically can't die, which is why Raiden sent him to the sea of blood, which has no bottom

They showed the battle between Cetrion and the elder gods

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Story mode would have been PERFECT if:
Fire God Liu Kang battled Shao Kahn, Cetrion, and Geras instead of the revenants. Maybe not Geras since he technically can't die, which is why Raiden sent him to the sea of blood, which has no bottom
Why didn't Geras just turn into sand to escape the chains:mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I had no idea about the whole tower modifiers, I looked and I had about 40 double currency coins and bonuses for performing fatalities.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
If Spawn actually comes through in a DLC pack... I'm going to take off a day from work just to master him. That's been a fighting game dream for me for a minute.

I could see a move list like:

Demon Cape(absorbs projectiles):
gA8Jup.gif
\

Blinded By Hell:
giphy.gif
Causes cape to extend out and limit projectile speed & slows down opponent when walking through it.

Demon Horns:
bye-clown1.gif
Parry move that can parry regular attacks and cause damage to opponent who uses a throw. When meter burned, it causes bleed damage over time.

Just imagine this nikka's fatalities, though...:wow:
OilyUntimelyBushbaby-size_restricted.gif
I'm just waiting for the official announcement:wow: