Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
these garbage as characters just don't have enough moves to keep this game hot. You really have to learn a lot of characters if you want to continue playing this game into the near future. Force yourself to beat every characters tree and maybe you'll be able to tolerate this shyt down the road
the_rock_haters_meme1.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Am i the only one that feels like certain moves dont come out right?
Like, i fukk with Kabal and that spin move shyt dont never wanna work.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NetherRealm has released update 1.04 for Mortal Kombat 11, and - while the patch notes are currently unavailable - it fixes the Head Glitch that spared players from some of the Krypt’s painful grinding.

Mortal Kombat 11 is visually gorgeous and one of the current-gen’s best fighting games, but one of the biggest complaints fans have had is about its excessive grinding.

Not only are the kosmetics boring thanks to NetherRealm putting “realism” before entertainment, but the grinding to unlock these lackluster costumes and accessories has been massively frustrating thanks to unfair difficulty and issues with the game’s balance.

An update was previously released to address these justified complaints, yet fans will again be frustrated as NetherRealm’s newest patch removes an exploit that allowed players to skip some of the grinding and ridiculously difficult tasks

Mortal Kombat 11 gamers recently discovered a “Head Glitch” that allowed them to skip an overly grindy process to collect a unique area’s rewards with minimal effort.

The Krypt’s Shang Tsung’s Warrior Shrine is lined with 26 pedestals and character-specific head chests. The game challenges players to perform 50 Fatalities and Brutalities on each of the fighters within the Towers of Time mode to unlock the corresponding head chests. Yes, that is just as ridiculous as it sounds.

In the Krypt Head Farming glitch, savvy players were able to trick the game by farming charming heads. This was achieved by holding the X button while loading the Krypt and then approaching one of the chests.

Sadly, update 1.04 removes this exploit, along with the Soul Farming glitch.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
NetherRealm has released update 1.04 for Mortal Kombat 11, and - while the patch notes are currently unavailable - it fixes the Head Glitch that spared players from some of the Krypt’s painful grinding.

Mortal Kombat 11 is visually gorgeous and one of the current-gen’s best fighting games, but one of the biggest complaints fans have had is about its excessive grinding.

Not only are the kosmetics boring thanks to NetherRealm putting “realism” before entertainment, but the grinding to unlock these lackluster costumes and accessories has been massively frustrating thanks to unfair difficulty and issues with the game’s balance.

An update was previously released to address these justified complaints, yet fans will again be frustrated as NetherRealm’s newest patch removes an exploit that allowed players to skip some of the grinding and ridiculously difficult tasks

Mortal Kombat 11 gamers recently discovered a “Head Glitch” that allowed them to skip an overly grindy process to collect a unique area’s rewards with minimal effort.

The Krypt’s Shang Tsung’s Warrior Shrine is lined with 26 pedestals and character-specific head chests. The game challenges players to perform 50 Fatalities and Brutalities on each of the fighters within the Towers of Time mode to unlock the corresponding head chests. Yes, that is just as ridiculous as it sounds.

In the Krypt Head Farming glitch, savvy players were able to trick the game by farming charming heads. This was achieved by holding the X button while loading the Krypt and then approaching one of the chests.

Sadly, update 1.04 removes this exploit, along with the Soul Farming glitch.

I don't agree with the complaints that the grinding for costumes is excessive. It always took a lot of coins to unlock everything in Krypt, it's just that there's more stuff to unlock now.

I would always only just get the things in Krypt that I wanted, but the rest of the Krypt would be untouched.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
It has to be a kounter. Easiest way is to uppercut them soon as they swing. Hit the tutorial for more details .

Some moves trigger if you do them twice, not sure if they have to be done back to back.

Yea I was trying to do the Amplify Bicycle Kick into a KB like those dudes on the Kast and didnt get it yet.... I think one of them dudes said you have to hit Square on Impact to Trigger it, I do get KB on the Uppercut tho