Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
She kinda does
She does, on top of that her fan toss was nerfed it made her best hitting combos useless.
None of these combos can be done anymore.

Thought so. I was watching some mid/high level matches to get some ideas how to play. The Kitanas more often than not were doing all the right things but her damage and tools are lacking hard.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kamikaze Revy or anybody have problem with the Tutorial in Building Kombos with Geras in "Kombo imitations"? I did the exact same but it won't let me pass thou or I must be doing something wrong but not likely. or Glitch?

edited: I finally got it. the first one was a trick.

Last edited:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kamikaze Revy or anybody have problem with the Tutorial in Building Kombos with Geras in "Kombo imitations"? I did the exact same but it won't let me pass thou or I must be doing something wrong but not likely. or Glitch?

I have that issue with a few tutorials. I have more left for the Kollector and I'm doing it right, but it won't give it to me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

What is this? Theres a kombo tutorial?