Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Yup. I liked this MK11 more than MK10. The only problem I have with is one of my favorite Scorpion's Get Over Here now automatically hits the person when close with his blade leaving you to wide gap and way to do an uppercut or combo. I hate they changed that.
I hate that too. I've been doing the get over here followed by an uppercut since mk1 :wow:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Yup. I liked this MK11 more than MK10. The only problem I have with is one of my favorite Scorpion's Get Over Here now automatically hits the person when close with his blade leaving you to wide gap and way to do an uppercut or combo. I hate they changed that.
Yeah but I like the amplified spear tho cuz of the krushing blow. Those krushing blows do crazy damage

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I hate that too. I've been doing the get over here followed by an uppercut since mk1 :wow:
I'm hoping that they release new moveset cards that you can substitute to give some classic - like the same completely - moves for your fighter. Especially the scorpion get over here.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Huh, Now that I played the story...It was better than MKX in my opinion. I'm just not a fan of the

Reboot direction. But I suppose when it comes to time travel and defeating a villain that specializes as such...I guess that's the only sensible direction at that point.

About fukking TIME Liu Kang and Kitana got together! Took them over 25 years!

Last edited:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
That Jaqui Briggs ending brought a tear to my eye. Not even gonna lie.