Nothing lol

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They did our guy dirty again. They don't want him to shine like he did in MK9
Thing was in mk10 he wasn't that good but atleast he was fun to play. Alister has dope block strings and Stunt double had really good damage.

He's not even fun here. I've never been more frustrated just fishing for whiffs against these crouch guarding statues. And they had the audacity to call this man a beginner character on the kombat kast. Foh

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thing was in mk10 he wasn't that good but atleast he was fun to play. Alister has dope block strings and Stunt double had really good damage.

He's not even fun here. I've never been more frustrated just fishing for whiffs against these crouch guarding statues. And they had the audacity to call this man a beginner character on the kombat kast. Foh
I just want fam to not be a struggle anymore. These nikkas don't know hard it was just to win matches with him in MK 10 because he could be figured out in a minute.
Imma still use him because I'm Cage for life but I'm definitely subbing multiple characters like I did in 10 :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have any normal overheads in this game? :mindblown: Nearly everything is a high. I don’t want to use that stupid short hop shyt because its way too easy to miss it as far as regular jump. Guys are just crouching and fishing for D2 KB all game. They need to remove that shyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Alright I got huge fukkin complaint. What the fukk is Johnny about yall :francis:

How the hell do you put a character in the game without an actual ground overhead. He has his jump in and hop overheads which suck, but NOTHING on the ground. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

I'm not even asking for an overhead button, I didn't ask for this man to be a 50/50 mix up monster. You couldn't atleast put ONE overhead in ONE of his attack strings? What the fukk? Do they think that the fact he has a few super easily hit confirmable strings make him some sort of block string monster? There's still 0 reason to stop crouch guarding EVER, EVER, EVER. Oh I get it cage rage and brass knuckles is suppose to put pressure on the opponent to make it so that they press a button, well if that was the case maybe you should make these two super important moves BASE SPECIALS and not KUSTOMIZABLE :comeon: but fukk it that's fine. The fact is these attacks aren't even good either, Cage Rage has to be blocked 2 times before it becomes unblockable and its EASILY reactable like its slow as fukk NRS cmon now.

In this game I would rather have no low buttons than no overhead strings. No one even gives a shyt enough to stand guard against Johnny. It's so fukkin frustrating.

And you know what would've been a great idea to actually make cage rage an actual threat? Maybe give it a fukkin krushing blow since Johnny has no useful ones outside of d2 and bd3 but hey that would actually give someone a reason to use Johnny NRS can't do that.

Might have to throw my favorite charcter in the bushes smh :mjcry:

I got blown up by the one cage I fought but I was using day one Shao Khan with his slow ass buttons. But a lot of characters don’t have overheads. I guess the complaint for X was it was too mix up heavy with characters like Black and Sonya 50/50 you to death. I mean I haven’t played everyone yet but the few characters I’ve picked(Frost, Khan, Noob a little) struggle in the neutral. Frost has nothing outside the corner

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got blown up by the one cage I fought but I was using day one Shao Khan with his slow ass buttons. But a lot of characters don’t have overheads. I guess the complaint for X was it was too mix up heavy with characters like Black and Sonya 50/50 you to death. I mean I haven’t played everyone yet but the few characters I’ve picked(Frost, Khan, Noob a little) struggle in the neutral. Frost has nothing outside the corner
What other characters don't have overheads? Every other character I looked at has a variation with a legal overhead special or atleast had a string ending in overhead.

If they don't are they atleast a strong zoner? Johnny has little zoning capabilities. His gameplay is to use blockstrings in a game about footsies.