Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have that issue with a few tutorials. I have more left for the Kollector and I'm doing it right, but it won't give it to me.

Yeah, I was struggle like that too then I realized what I was doing wrong. It's all about the timing and proper execution. Do not press button too fast or too slow, not press button too hard, do not stop, just keep going as you keep doing special kombo attacks.

Yeah, some tutorials are tough. I'm on Advantage & Pressure tutorial, doing Block Pressure, Sonya was tough mfer...I'm a little bit struggle this one.

What is this? Theres a kombo tutorial?

Yeah, go to Learn Mode then go to Tutorial so you will learn basic lessons and advanced strategies.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Mfs online be acting like hoes. I hate when if I win the first match and then they win the second match they hurry up and look for another opponent or when I beat them in one close match they just leave the match and don’t try to run it back. These bums be really hurt.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye...

:wow: My nikka Arthur Morgan Erron Black is really the one, brehs. He fits my play style so well.

My main problem, though... His anti-air - UP PEACEMAKER - has to be the most trash anti-air ever. The opponent has to literally be damn near right on top of you and it is useless in my hands because the jump kicks on people have way to much range to allow me to get that shyt out in time.

If that shyt was at atleast a 60 degree angle...I'd be fukking unstoppable with him.

Sidenote: @JParker :troll:

You'll like this IG I came across

Last edited:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Aye...

:wow: My nikka Arthur Morgan Erron Black is really the one, brehs. He fits my play style so well.

My main problem, though... His anti-air - UP PEACEMAKER - has to be the most trash anti-air ever. The opponent has to literally be damn near right on top of you and it is useless in my hands because the jump kicks on people have way to much range to allow me to get that shyt out in time.

If that shyt was at atleast a 60 degree angle...I'd be fukking unstoppable with him.

Sidenote: @JParker :troll:

You'll like this IG I came across

:gucci: You win 3/25 games and forget Kung Lao had you on his knee like a kid asking Santa for Christmas gifts
tumblr_ni68sbSCpo1qc5j12o1_r1_500.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mfs online be acting like hoes. I hate when if I win the first match and then they win the second match they hurry up and look for another opponent or when I beat them in one close match they just leave the match and don’t try to run it back. These bums be really hurt.

Fighting game issues. I always try to run it back at least 2 more times even if I do get smashed. Always good to learn the matchup. Dudes lose or win once and bounce. Or don’t accept at all. I wish they take the win percentage shyt out. It’s so false. I’ve destroyed guys with a 100% chance to win against me and I’ve lost to guys win percentage was in my favor. I’m confused why leaving is allowed in ranked tho before the 2 wins are obtained? Another weird thing about ranked

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:gucci: You win 3/25 games and forget Kung Lao had you on his knee like a kid asking Santa for Christmas gifts
tumblr_ni68sbSCpo1qc5j12o1_r1_500.gif
Let's not worry about Bron's championship rings from yesteryear... Is he in the playoffs today?:troll:

Same logic applies, nikka... Stay in current events. Since 12am this morning, Erron Black has been putting toe tags on your corpse.

:sas2:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was struggle like that too then I realized what I was doing wrong. It's all about the timing and proper execution. Do not press button too fast or too slow, not press button too hard, do not stop, just keep going as you keep doing special kombo attacks.

Yeah, some tutorials are tough. I'm on Advantage & Pressure tutorial, doing Block Pressure, Sonya was tough mfer...I'm a little bit struggle this one.

Yeah, go to Learn Mode then go to Tutorial so you will learn basic lessons and advanced strategies.

I’ve seen that. Just never seen that part before

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Last night, I played my first time ranked online and I won the first match then dude came back and destroyed me so badly and won 2 in a row. I'm not a quitter and I hate the quitter. It's good thing to learn so after that I go back and practice and learn the tutorials.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen that. Just never seen that part before

Oh okay so I guess you ain't doing all the tutorials? . It's a lot to learn from the tutorials which is fun to me so I'll know what to do in the fight. Plus, you can collect coins, heats, etc to use Kollect unlock chests, etc.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Oh okay so I guess you ain't doing all the tutorials? . It's a lot to learn from the tutorials which is fun to me so I'll know what to do in the fight. Plus, you can collect coins, heats, etc to use Kollect unlock chests, etc.
The tutorial in this game is so dope. I didn’t expect it to be that detailed.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tutorial in this game is so dope. I didn’t expect it to be that detailed.

Yup. I liked this MK11 more than MK10. The only problem I have with is one of my favorite Scorpion's Get Over Here now automatically hits the person when close with his blade leaving you to wide gap and way to do an uppercut or combo. I hate they changed that.