Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Guessing any Realm level threats, so Shang Tsung and maybe Havik possibly, can't think of any realm level threats.

Shang Tsung looked like he stepped out of a dimensional portal in the first trailer. Either he somehow escaped Liu Kangs judgement from MK11 or hes just a consistently, unchanging evil in any timeline that cant be fixed. My bad guys list looks like this

Shang Tsung
General Shao
Quan Chi
Reiko
Sub-Zero

Dream boss would be Onaga

But all I know is Liu Kang AINT FUKKING AROUND :damn:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
im not even a MK fan like that but they got something with this one :wow:

Yea Im definitely a fan and I laugh at the reboot jokes and memes but this lil switching of the mythology is intriguing as fukk to me lol like why does Johnny Cage have Kenshis ancestral sword in his crib? Is Geras gonna serve Liu Kang faithfully? WHERE or WHO is Hanzo??

So many questions, Boon really needs his flowers for crafting this cinematic gaming universe 30 years deep and still got us hyped

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That Geras and Jax combo about to have certain folks furious :wow:

:mjpls:
Why can he control time. He can't be a good guy.
Why isn't it Johnny with the God powers.

1y1b3y.jpg

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not too many leaks had Geras. One of them that did also had Sonya and Kano smh. I like them but sit they asses out mayne.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not too many leaks had Geras. One of them that did also had Sonya and Kano smh. I like them but sit they asses out mayne.

Yup I feel like they really shouldnt do any Special Forces characters at all this time around and focus mostly on the Earthrealm/Outworld politics. But they got Johnny front and center again so :beli: