Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea, I know.
But do you really think Boon would switch up his favorite character in such a drastic way if he didn't have a hidden agenda?
Maybe Hanzo is in the game but is yet to be revealed.
I really hope he is, and I'm pretty sure Boon has a plan to bring him in in some capacity.
What if the Lin Kuei originally started came from the Shirai Ryu this time? And Hanzo was the first Grand Master of if he's related to Kenshi?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What if the Lin Kuei originally started came from the Shirai Ryu this time? And Hanzo was the first Grand Master of if he's related to Kenshi?
That would be an interesting concept, and I wouldn't even be mad at it.
All these cats did was reshuffle the board and still included all the characters that they've used before.
I definitely wouldn't be mad at it.
Now if they take Hanzo out completely, I'd be a little upset, but I don't think they are.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
"Death is our only release"
OIF.82NwjBwcmaXRX4YaE7BYDA

I wish he was playable next month :wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
NRS about to get death threats from Mileena stans again. Not playable in the beta barely any gameplay footage shown :laff: . fukk em Kitana & Mileena communities are by far the worst in MK :mjlol:
The MK community is on some other shyt right now, bytching about Tanya being black (which she always was), what you said about the stans, Goro's skin being darker as oppose of pale (they thought NRS was being woke :mjpls:). They probably won't shut up till the game comes out.

They'll still complain

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The MK community is on some other shyt right now, bytching about Tanya being black (which she always was), what you said about the stans, Goro's skin being darker as oppose of pale
Crazy how people lose it over a black character being black. Hell, Jade was always shades darker than Mileena and Kitana, despite being the same sprite actress. They just slid the shaders. Fast forward to N64 and Tanya is the same way. Darker skinned. How are these dudes surprised?
:mindblown:

And Goro! He's not even human! He's a 4 armed dragon man with red eyes and a top knot! He's a piece of clay in a Speedo with green spots on his back! Like what the fukk?

And we're not Mileena "stans" brotha. We're concerned Edenian Patriots who want what's best for our Empress!

:demonic: :demonic: :demonic:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boon went on a spree confirming and de-confirming characters. I really hope Jade makes it in as a main character.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Crazy how people lose it over a black character being black. Hell, Jade was always shades darker than Mileena and Kitana, despite being the same sprite actress. They just slid the shaders. Fast forward to N64 and Tanya is the same way. Darker skinned. How are these dudes surprised?
:mindblown:

And Goro! He's not even human! He's a 4 armed dragon man with red eyes and a top knot! He's a piece of clay in a Speedo with green spots on his back! Like what the fukk?

And we're not Mileena "stans" brotha. We're concerned Edenian Patriots who want what's best for our Empress!

:demonic: :demonic: :demonic:
Mileena community doesn't piss me off as much as Kitanas. They are by far the worst community in MK. After the stress test asking for buffs even tho the bytch had an infinite :dead: . They haven't played the whole roster yet saying she's bad they are just:beli::snoop:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Boon went on a spree confirming and de-confirming characters. I really hope Jade makes it in as a main character.
But we already have Kitana, Mileena, Tanya and Li Mei on the Edenian front. She's not really needed is she?

I'm guessing they're gonna get Havik in here since people have been wanting him and he's one of the very few interesting 3D era guys that people loved.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I heard Smoke is actually Hanzo now. Makes sense if Scorpion is Kuai Liang, and Bi Han is Sub for the adopted outside brother to be Japanese (Shirai Ryu orphan) rather than Chinese Lin Kuei. And it goes back to my theory on Smoke eventually becoming Noob Saibot in this timeline cause Hanzo is destined to become a wraith. Smoke dies, causing a rift between Sub and Scorp and comes back vowing revenge as Noob in MK2. I wonder what Ermac's deal in the story is though. Or Reptile, hope he gets a new story line

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm done looking at trailers. shyt be giving away way too much plot. I would have enjoyed the story mode more not knowing about changes to the Tarkatans, Mileena, Sub/Scorp etc.

Hopefully there's still some fun twists and turns coming.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I heard Smoke is actually Hanzo now. Makes sense if Scorpion is Kuai Liang, and Bi Han is Sub for the adopted outside brother to be Japanese (Shirai Ryu orphan) rather than Chinese Lin Kuei. And it goes back to my theory on Smoke eventually becoming Noob Saibot in this timeline cause Hanzo is destined to become a wraith. Smoke dies, causing a rift between Sub and Scorp and comes back vowing revenge as Noob in MK2. I wonder what Ermac's deal in the story is though. Or Reptile, hope he gets a new story line

I’ll be honest all this just reeks of laziness because they know if they kill a character canonically they are dead and unable to come back in the next game so they just reboot over and over.

I don’t mind what they are doing with the outworld stuff since you get to see the kitana/mileena eventual breakdown, but the lin kuei stuff is just retarded. You have a White Lotus fire god who just say nah to the white lotus the Lin kuei got out backs now. Why not use the WL to reintroduce Kai, Shujinko, and a non joke Boraicho (especially new characters). The Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Smoke angle should be something wholly its own. It’s lazy story writing where they can’t pull off multiple groups with their own agendas.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The MK community is on some other shyt right now, bytching about Tanya being black (which she always was), what you said about the stans, Goro's skin being darker as oppose of pale (they thought NRS was being woke :mjpls:). They probably won't shut up till the game comes out.

They'll still complain
They really showed their ass when it came to the Briggs family. They've always hated Jackie and they really hated Jax's ending. Jackie got it the worst when it came to the Kombat Kids, even though Kung Jin was the worst of them by far. Goro is basically the same color as his brother now, but I hated how unfinished he looked. It was a beta look so I'm sure he's going to look different.