Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He let Shang Tsung play tf out of him when this is the same guy that took Onagas throne through treachery. Shao is a threat cause not only is he PFP probably the best warrior in Outworld, hes a top 5 sorcerer himself along with Shinnok, Quan and Shang. Master manipulator too. shyt was tragic OG Shao used to put the fear of GOD in you but MK11 just made him seem like the dumb, angry beefcake bad guy. Shang is my personal favorite villain but Shao Khan needs some respect put on his name this go around
I can respect that, I think it just showed how cunning Shang Tsung is. Remember Shao's bio always stated that his biggest weakness is his ego, and Shang played to that which led to Shao's downfall.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I thought Geras was gonna be one and done, but with the hourglass being a thing it’s obvious he would be back. :ehh:
Not too many leaks had Geras. One of them that did also had Sonya and Kano smh. I like them but sit they asses out mayne.
Geras was on the leaked roster for months.:gucci:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not gonna lie, I thought Geras was gonna be one and done, but with the hourglass being a thing it’s obvious he would be back. :ehh:

Geras was on the leaked roster for months.:gucci:

There was multiple leaked rosters that people took heed to, Geras wasnt on alot of them. And the one he did show up in, people called fake solely because of his inclusion.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was multiple leaked rosters that people took heed to, Geras wasnt on alot of them. And the one he did show up in, people called fake solely because of his inclusion.
The leaked roster I posted back in June had Geras on it.:gucci:

Possible main roster plus Kameos.:lupe:
g3o0yadvyn5b1.jpg
So they're finally giving respect to the 3D era.:ohhh:
There’s only 1 “official” leaked roster that’s been floating around and he’s been on all of them. All the other leaked rosters are fake.:gucci:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The leaked roster I posted back in June had Geras on it.:gucci:

There’s only 1 “official” leaked roster that’s been floating around and he’s been on all of them. All the other leaked rosters are fake.:gucci:

Thats what I was getting at nikka. Nobody figured the rosters where fake until characters started getting revealed. And like I said, Geras was probably on ONE leak. Pretty reasonable for people to think the one the leaked that had Geras was fake. Stop drinking energy drinks nikkas its fukking with your head.