Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They really showed their ass when it came to the Briggs family. They've always hated Jackie and they really hated Jax's ending. Jackie got it the worst when it came to the Kombat Kids, even though Kung Jin was the worst of them by far. Goro is basically the same color as his brother now, but I hated how unfinished he looked. It was a beta look so I'm sure he's going to look different.

Let’s be honest breh that ending was stupid, Jax has always been a military vet first and foremost and was never a character about the black struggle. If he was, they would’ve built his struggle into his story over three games like anyone else. That shyt was the heights of pandering.

As for Jackie I remember she got it just as bad a Cassie for their lazy MK: The Next Generation designs. The problem with Jackie was unlike Cassie she had no personality.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
They really showed their ass when it came to the Briggs family. They've always hated Jackie and they really hated Jax's ending. Jackie got it the worst when it came to the Kombat Kids, even though Kung Jin was the worst of them by far. Goro is basically the same color as his brother now, but I hated how unfinished he looked. It was a beta look so I'm sure he's going to look different.

fukking facts. fukking bottom smh.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

All I need to know is...WHERE THE fukk IS HANZO!!!!
the-wire-d-angelo-barksdale.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nerd culture like every other in America is racist.