Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really hope the MK writer was trolling when he said Kuai Liang is now Scorpion, because having anyone but Hanzo be Scorpion is 3D era MK stupid.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
No one else should ever wear the Scorpion mantle. Unless we're getting a multiple timeline story this will piss a lot of Scorpion fans off.
I never thought that anyone could play Subzero but here 1993 come along to break my heart with MK2, and Kuai Liang.
You gon have to feel the pain I felt back then, now.

Welkome to Mortal Kombat :blessed: :pachaha:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I never thought that anyone could play Subzero but here 1993 come along to break my heart with MK2, and Kuai Liang.
You gon have to feel the pain I felt back then, now.

Welkome to Mortal Kombat :blessed: :pachaha:
Not the same. Bi Han was only Sub Zero for one game back then, Hanzo has been Scorpion for 27 years.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand people obsession with fighting game stories :mjlol:
Fighting games, for whatever reasons, tend to have very interesting and compelling characters. It's natural to want to see some of the outcomes of some of the elements these characters are premised on

KOF has shown the potential of how incredible fighting game story arcs can be. I always wished Street Fighter had the same dedication because some of those characters have classic stories built into their designs:wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lui resetting the timeline means Hanzo never loses his fam:manny:There isn't even a Shurai ryu at the moment.
We don't know that yet, if you've been keeping up with the story so far it sounds like Shang Tsung is disrupting the peace Liu Kang has created. Shang Tsung might end up doing something that causes them to die. It honestly sounds like some other entity is destined to recreate the original timeline.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more worried than excited about this game now, it feels like Boon is doing dumb shyt just to be different. These changes are bordering on stupid.
Nah some of these changes are very interesting

The Tarkatan shyt being a disease, and Baraka rising up as a leader of outcasts is a good change

I'm curious about where the Lin Kuei shyt is going because it looks like they're all on the same page, but reaching an ideological fork in the road

The Edenian shyt with Mileena being princess then catching the disease, while seeing Kitana as a threat, then Li Mei being an outcast for failing to do her job is all very compelling on the surface

They're setting all these factions up to have personal and group motivations, which has potential for a lot of intriguing shyt to go down

So far they have me more curious than I ever expected to be

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Not the same. Bi Han was only Sub Zero for one game back then, Hanzo has been Scorpion for 27 years.
Yea, I know.
But do you really think Boon would switch up his favorite character in such a drastic way if he didn't have a hidden agenda?
Maybe Hanzo is in the game but is yet to be revealed.
I really hope he is, and I'm pretty sure Boon has a plan to bring him in in some capacity.