Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So my issues with the game so far
Ground movement needs improvement (dashes back dashes) just not MKX level non-sense
Kameo characters when they assist could be slightly sped up
Sub Zero Ice ball start up lessened by 2 frames
Going to test Lui & Kenshi today overall I'm happy so far the game is fun

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my issues with the game so far
Ground movement needs improvement (dashes back dashes) just not MKX level non-sense
Kameo characters when they assist could be slightly sped up
Sub Zero Ice ball start up lessened by 2 frames
Going to test Lui & Kenshi today overall I'm happy so far the game is fun

How did you get to play MK1 Reboot?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Kameos really open the game up hype to see the rest of them. Strings you wouldn't think you could combo like Sub back 3,4 or Sub F1,2,3. Kenshi & Lui do crazy damage. Kenshi you definitely need lab work he has a lot of shyt with the spirit Sonic out here doing mid 40's midscreen already

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Love that the stress test is getting positive reviews, but I'm not getting the slander for MK11. MK11 fixed a lot of things that MKX fukked up, and the story was great as well. Having said that, I can't wait to see what the story is going to be like for this one. The intros really be having you wonder exactly what the hell is going on.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Love that the stress test is getting positive reviews, but I'm not getting the slander for MK11. MK11 fixed a lot of things that MKX fukked up, and the story was great as well. Having said that, I can't wait to see what the story is going to be like for this one. The intros really be having you wonder exactly what the hell is going on.

MK 11 was a stellar entry dont listen to the wretches. nikkas mad because they sucked at it. nikkas slander anything they suck at. Story mode gotta go though. Especially if they gone keep doing the chapter format shyt. Why not just give everyone a chapter? fukking stupid.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It's the same with every NRS game every one is the worst until the next one comes out :mjlol: .The MKX fanboys are laughable most those nikkaz stopped playing it after a year because how ridiculous it was (armor 50/50's). The pros were literally complaining how stressful it was playing because cause half time the person didn't even have to be better than you "oh I guessed wrong just lost 40 +plus". They only started playing again because half of em don't like the INJ series