Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Sareena debut on the Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero game?
hqdefault.jpg

Ether way I want her as a playable character not a Kameo Fighter. Speaking of... I want one of the Shadow Priest that be in the background of random stages to be a Kameo Fighter...
469811-mortalkombatii_portal.png

Mythologies was her debut, but she wasn't a fully playable character ubtil Armageddon.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOO!!! You know what I just realized?:ohhh:

goro-is-the-only-kameo-that-has-a-new-design-so-its-likely-v0-2jayvp4iov4b1.jpg

Goro in this game is rocking an outfit similar to Reiko.:ohhh:

ReikoMortalKombat.png

4402888-3394857063-latest

And there was actually another leak earlier with a roster similar to the current leak and in it they had Shao Kahn in the game but he was called "General Shao Kahn.":ohhh:
m94ynpkswe6b1.png

In the OG timeline Reiko was the general of Shao's army but in this game the roles are reversed. Reiko is the leader of Outworld with Shao Kahn as his general. It's starting to come together.:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one not feeling the whole Kameo feature? It seems like they going OD with it and I would rather have no help during the fight at all.

I'm in the same boat as you but maybe it will grow on me. The more I watch the gameplay and it starts doesn't bother me

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Am I the only one not feeling the whole kameo feature? I rather them make it completely optional as opposed to having it be mandatory. I honestly don’t even want any help at all during the fight.

You know damn well you not stop playing. I was on the fence about it myself but Im coming around for it, though I still have my gripes.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
YOOOO!!! You know what I just realized?:ohhh:

goro-is-the-only-kameo-that-has-a-new-design-so-its-likely-v0-2jayvp4iov4b1.jpg

Goro in this game is rocking an outfit similar to Reiko.:ohhh:

ReikoMortalKombat.png

4402888-3394857063-latest

And there was actually another leak earlier with a roster similar to the current leak and in it they had Shao Kahn in the game but he was called "General Shao Kahn.":ohhh:
m94ynpkswe6b1.png

In the OG timeline Reiko was the general of Shao's army but in this game the roles are reversed. Reiko is the leader of Outworld with Shao Kahn as his general. It's starting to come together.:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Leak rumor mentions Onaga (possible end boss) is in MK1 so it’s more like Shao Khan is Onaga’s general therefore Reiko is a soldier under Khan.

I don’t see Boon bumping Reiko up to the detriment of Shao Khan.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
You know damn well you not stop playing. I was on the fence about it myself but Im coming around for it, though I still have my gripes.
I didn’t even read the rest of the comments here, I assumed people like it because it’s getting nothing but praise everywhere else. :yeshrug:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I didn’t even read the rest of the comments here, I assumed people like it because it’s getting nothing but praise everywhere else. :yeshrug:

The reception was more or less mixed initially. Overall people are at least open to it now.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If rhe leaked roster stands, Reiko and Shao serve Kitana, Sindel, and Mileena uner a unified Edenian Outworld. That or Shao and Reiko serve as generals to Shang Tsung. I don't see either of them ruling a "pretty" or "beautiful" Outworld.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys plan a revealing a new character anytime soon? The game comes out in less than 3 months.:dahell: