Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
MK 11 was a stellar entry dont listen to the wretches. nikkas mad because they sucked at it. nikkas slander anything they suck at. Story mode gotta go though. Especially if they gone keep doing the chapter format shyt. Why not just give everyone a chapter? fukking stupid.
The only negative was Boon lying about anyone appearing in the story would be playable(Cyrax & Sektor), and abandoning the game when you clearly see that they had made space for 6 other DLC characters in the select screen. BTW: Your boy still has the coldest intro in movie history.

"Reptile":banderas:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The only negative was Boon lying about anyone appearing in the story would be playable(Cyrax & Sektor), and abandoning the game when you clearly see that they had made space for 6 other DLC characters in the select screen. BTW: Your boy still has the coldest intro in movie history.

Hell yea and Reptile was whooping his ass so bad they had remind him it was a movie

"Hey bud, remember Liu is supposed to win here lets not get carried away"

Thats why Liu did that cheap ass shyt and threw Reptile like that, he was mad as fukk. Look at how Liu walked up to Reptile after he did it, he was fukking pissed. fukk you @Shang Tsung fakkit.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm still puzzled as to how were they not in Kombat Pack 1. Then they released two additional Kombat Packs and still didn't include them in the game. That's the only thing I hate about guest characters in MK. I don't mind them, but they pretty much had two fleshed out MK characters they could've added instead of two of the guest characters.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These juggles come the hell on with this. Got time for a bathroom break while you wait to hit the ground

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

example of Ice clone beating Fatal Blow. Fatal Blow are -30 on block -40 if you flawless block. They have stupid push block tho that has to go Sub can punish with slide Lui with dragon kick Kenshi push. Get rid of pushback NRS :martin:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So Kameos we know so far
Sonya
Jax
Kano
Kung Lao
Stryker
Goro
Scorpion
Sub Zero
8 slots left Sektor & Cryax if not main characters would be perfect Kameos for combo potential

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
5jxqbms7v18b1.jpg