Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yea I was about to toss my controller vs JC. Usually I can eventually poke back against him but with Chi I was getting mashed on like nonstop. Same with Raiden. His cartwheel kick. I up block the overhead but he’s still plus enough to mash d1. Any tips?
I think there's a gap you S1 before Raiden cartwheels. Quan S1 is shyt so IDK maybe micro backdash b3 see if you can whiff punish the pokes. I can definitely see him getting destroyed by the top tiers Kenshi Cage Raiden :damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: Just got Liu Kang jacket skin

GBqjD52XgAAXwQx

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if it is coincidental or by design that the characters who were killed in MK11's story (the base story not Aftermath) did not return in Liu Kang's new era. Sonya was killed by an explosion (her younger self was present though), but she came back as Kameo. Hanzo was killed by D'vorrah. I think his version of Scorpion is also a Kameo. Kano is killed by Sonya. He also appears as a Kameo.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read somewhere that they really focused the gameplay of MK1 toward the pro level gamers. I can see that. In doing so, its opened the door for a lot of people who aren't pros thinking or attempting to play like pro level players and still end up looking like amateurs. Like, someone had a Youtube video that supposedly showcasing high level Sub Zero gameplay. All I saw were 20+ hit combos from Sub Zero performed on casuals who were making amateur mistakes.

A lot of these fights especially in Kombat League aren't even fun because the gameplay is pretty much "let me show off this long string I learned on Youtube".