Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I be watching Low Tier God stream this game and without a shadow of a doubt MK players have to be the DUMBEST fighting game players I've ever seen. He'll play so many people that just flat out don't know how to play or he'll play someone that knows what they are doing somewhat, but will lack character knowledge of their own character that they are playing. They don't be knowing plus frames or nothing.

Oh and don't get me started on on the cameos. So far I've seen him play like three people that actually used Kung Lao to create 50/50 mixups. It's like none of them have ever touched marvel or dbfz before. Even without playing those games your brain should be able to figure out certain setups.

MK has always been for the casual fighting fan. But in defense zoning isn’t as prevalent as past NRS games and LTG uses Reiko in an obnoxious scrubby way. His stars are cancer. Crazy hit boxes and builds meter fast. So he will just back dash non stop and spam along with motaros low fireballs. Ironically sub zero counters his playstyle which is why he ragequits against the majority of them

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could apply that concept to the majority of fighting games in general as they either don’t know or couldn’t care less about frames or whatever you’re referring to.

People are just playing these games just to play and don’t care about the other aspects or even being semi above average at it.
That's cap. Once you start to get to like the intermediate ranks you start to see people know what they are doing or what they are going for. LTG is Demi God Ranked and still fighting people that do the dumbest shyt. They'll have Kung Lao assist and have no idea how to use it. Or they'll be playing Geras and have no idea how to get around zoning when geras can freeze you in time full fukking screen. Pure idiots Istg.

MK has always been for the casual fighting fan. But in defense zoning isn’t as prevalent as past NRS games and LTG uses Reiko in an obnoxious scrubby way. His stars are cancer. Crazy hit boxes and builds meter fast. So he will just back dash non stop and spam along with motaros low fireballs. Ironically sub zero counters his playstyle which is why he ragequits against the majority of them
True, but he plays a lot of players that have tools to counter that zoning he does, but they are just too stupid to realize it. Like last night he was playing a Kitana and the Kitana got the life lead and LTG was near death, but instead of just kicking back and basically letting LTG kill himself the Kitana player decided to chase him and he just spammed the ninja stars for the comeback. And shyt like that happens often when he streams this game. MK players awareness of situations is the worst I've ever seen.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's cap. Once you start to get to like the intermediate ranks you start to see people know what they are doing or what they are going for. LTG is Demi God Ranked and still fighting people that do the dumbest shyt. They'll have Kung Lao assist and have no idea how to use it. Or they'll be playing Geras and have no idea how to get around zoning when geras can freeze you in time full fukking screen. Pure idiots Istg.
Keyword “intermediate ranks”. How many of those players who have the game do you actually believe are that?

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are Demi god rank and intermediate the same? You’re proving my point without realizing it.
What I'm saying is if he knows certain things at that rank the other players should know too just off sheer experience. But he'll play a lot of players that look like this is their first fighting game at Demi God rank.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I be watching Low Tier God stream this game and without a shadow of a doubt MK players have to be the DUMBEST fighting game players I've ever seen. He'll play so many people that just flat out don't know how to play or he'll play someone that knows what they are doing somewhat, but will lack character knowledge of their own character that they are playing. They don't be knowing plus frames or nothing.

Oh and don't get me started on on the cameos. So far I've seen him play like three people that actually used Kung Lao to create 50/50 mixups. It's like none of them have ever touched marvel or dbfz before. Even without playing those games your brain should be able to figure out certain setups.
MK fans are by and large story fans not tournament players.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK fans are by and large story fans not tournament players.
You don't have to be a tournament player to know the things I'm talking about. I've never played a tournament in my life but I've beaten LTG in several fighting games several times cause I'm not a fukking idiot.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You don't have to be a tournament player to know the things I'm talking about. I've never played a tournament in my life but I've beaten LTG in several fighting games several times cause I'm not a fukking idiot.
Ok. So now what? You complain on a message board about it to what vent? :heh: cause people don't care.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. So now what? You complain on a message board about it to what vent? :heh: cause people don't care.
Well dumbass I was just commenting on how dumb MK players are. It was your decision to be combative over it.

I must have touched a nerve :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

All beat cho ass in mk1