Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have to turn off my brain to play this game compared to other fighting games

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is unplayable online especially going against wifi. What happened to the servers?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
he seems dependent on whoever his kameo is. He's similar to MKX version he either deletes your health bar or you destroy him. His defense is lacking slow ass pokes 9f D1 is ridiculous

I’m seeing Sektor is the best choice. I don’t find his zoning to be all that impressive as advertised. Yea he gets mashed on easily and his normals are overall slow(I think his fastest one is 8 or 9f) His stand four is his best button since it goes full screen but it’s a high so duck city. I miss his trance for the resets. I wonder how shinjinkydinky feels about him

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I’m seeing Sektor is the best choice. I don’t find his zoning to be all that impressive as advertised. Yea he gets mashed on easily and his normals are overall slow(I think his fastest one is 8 or 9f) His stand four is his best button since it goes full screen but it’s a high so duck city. I miss his trance for the resets. I wonder how shinjinkydinky feels about him
Some kameos I've seen that work well for him
Sareena- adds health, ups damage potential
Sub zero- adds slight health, freeze allows portal bone cage mix
Tremor- health, more damage off stomp
Cyrax- Quan is one of the few characters that can combo into the net S1,2
Jax- more health
Sektor- rocket can make his zoning annoying
KL- the low hat at a distance with his zoning
He's definitely one those characters where he's going to be kameo dependent. Quan by himself isn't very good low health slow buttons vs any character with pressure is ggs ex JC or Kenshi w/Sento

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some kameos I've seen that work well for him
Sareena- adds health, ups damage potential
Sub zero- adds slight health, freeze allows portal bone cage mix
Tremor- health, more damage off stomp
Cyrax- Quan is one of the few characters that can combo into the net S1,2
Jax- more health
Sektor- rocket can make his zoning annoying
KL- the low hat at a distance with his zoning
He's definitely one those characters where he's going to be kameo dependent. Quan by himself isn't very good low health slow buttons vs any character with pressure is ggs ex JC or Kenshi w/Sento

Yea I was about to toss my controller vs JC. Usually I can eventually poke back against him but with Chi I was getting mashed on like nonstop. Same with Raiden. His cartwheel kick. I up block the overhead but he’s still plus enough to mash d1. Any tips?