The MK community is unhinged
dead2-296x155.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk, I missed out dope Sub-Zero skin when they released it on Halloween. Hopefully, they bring it back.

Been playing Invasion before 8 days expire

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk, I missed out dope Sub-Zero skin when they released it on Halloween. Hopefully, they bring it back.

Been playing Invasion before 8 days expire

They will along with scorpions flaming skull... its been on and off rotating

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are they adding stage fatalities later?

I think its a possibility. I don't think stage fatalities were available at launch for MK11. They got added in with the Aftermath expansion. For example, Dead Pool was a stage added with the expansion and it came with a fatality. The Shaolin Trap Dungeon stage was available at launch, but didn't get a stage fatality until Aftermath.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In invasions mode. I didn't realize there were clues where barriers blocked the chest path at. These clues will give you a hint about what you need to do during the fight to unlock the path. Solve the clue associated with the Kameo. :snoop: at myself. I tried to figure out how to unlock barriers blocked path after I beat the invasion bosses so now I just found the clues are on the circle where you stand on it.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be watching Low Tier God stream this game and without a shadow of a doubt MK players have to be the DUMBEST fighting game players I've ever seen. He'll play so many people that just flat out don't know how to play or he'll play someone that knows what they are doing somewhat, but will lack character knowledge of their own character that they are playing. They don't be knowing plus frames or nothing.

Oh and don't get me started on on the cameos. So far I've seen him play like three people that actually used Kung Lao to create 50/50 mixups. It's like none of them have ever touched marvel or dbfz before. Even without playing those games your brain should be able to figure out certain setups.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I be watching Low Tier God stream this game and without a shadow of a doubt MK players have to be the DUMBEST fighting game players I've ever seen. He'll play so many people that just flat out don't know how to play or he'll play someone that knows what they are doing somewhat, but will lack character knowledge of their own character that they are playing. They don't be knowing plus frames or nothing.

Oh and don't get me started on on the cameos. So far I've seen him play like three people that actually used Kung Lao to create 50/50 mixups. It's like none of them have ever touched marvel or dbfz before. Even without playing those games your brain should be able to figure out certain setups.
You could apply that concept to the majority of fighting games in general as they either don’t know or couldn’t care less about frames or whatever you’re referring to.

People are just playing these games just to play and don’t care about the other aspects or even being semi above average at it.