Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@PhillyBirds215 how you feeling about Sindel, she seems to have all the tools to be decent, just her damage is on the lower end unless, you burn meter or kameo. Who have you paired her with?
Same thing I’m thinking is she kinda meter dependent but has nice pressure depending on what youre tryna do.

You can opt not to use the bar and still get decent pressure going, and with insta air df1 and anti air f1 into scream. she can control a lot of space. Not to mention b2 db2 into 224 or sometimes you can even cancel that db2 and throw them for shenanigans.

She got a 38 percent mid screen 1 bar combo. 48 percent fatal blow combo. Mk won’t let certain characters have high damage without putting in alot of work to get it.

Im still working on her but imo she’s easy and mad fun

And I be using her with subzero kameo seems to be the best for her rn for extending combos and ice shield to zone mfs out and you building that meter back by zoning.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Same thing I’m thinking is she kinda meter dependent but has nice pressure depending on what youre tryna do.

You can opt not to use the bar and still get decent pressure going, and with insta air df1 and anti air f1 into scream. she can control a lot of space. Not to mention b2 db2 into 224 or sometimes you can even cancel that db2 and throw them for shenanigans.

She got a 38 percent mid screen 1 bar combo. 48 percent fatal blow combo. Mk won’t let certain characters have high damage without putting in alot of work to get it.

And I be using her with subzero kameo seems to be the best for her rn for extending combos and ice shield to zone mfs out and you building that meter back by zoning.
Definitely agree with most of this, she can play anybody's game pretty much, just her being meter hungry is ass some fights.

I heard Sub is real good for her, but I keep sticking with Sonya.

I'ma have to try Sub or Kung Lao and see how shyt go.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

He don't even play her fraud 🤣

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why does every Johnny Cage lag online? They are the new Scorpion. Can’t wait until that bytch ass character is nerfed alongside Baraka chip damage