Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished all the characters' stories in Towers mode. I thought I would get a trophy but no. :francis:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna be honest, meh trailer, IMO.

This.

I haven't really been a fan of the guest characters since Freddie in MK9. He was dope. I also thought Kratos was dope. These other guests just I never used and its been overkill after MK9 where they give us as many guest characters as DLC as they do actual MK characters as DLC. Some of the ones people wanted like Pennywise and Mike Meyers still have yet to make it. The guest characters has gotten so ridiculous that there was a actually people requesting Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Damn, Rain's Towers story is fukked up :mjcry:

I'm going to finish all the characters' Towers story.

I have 6 more fighters' Towers stories left
He chose his fate in the story mode.
That was just the aftermath of what happened.
He in jail in the next game and I hope there's a level in the prison so we could see him pacing back and forth in his cell. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This.

I haven't really been a fan of the guest characters since Freddie in MK9. He was dope. I also thought Kratos was dope. These other guests just I never used and its been overkill after MK9 where they give us as many guest characters as DLC as they do actual MK characters as DLC. Some of the ones people wanted like Pennywise and Mike Meyers still have yet to make it. The guest characters has gotten so ridiculous that there was a actually people requesting Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Spawn is still the best guest character

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK1 Mysteries and Un-answered questions:

Who killed King Jerrod is still a mystery. There is a lot of talk surrounding his death, but it is left ambiguous as to the who/what killed him, how, and why he was killed.

Tarkat- where did this plague come from and how is it contracted? How did Mileena and Baraka get it?

Where is Shinnok? We see his amulet in story mode as General Shao wields it. How did he get it?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ranked up to Warrior.

Things got heated with this Baraka. Got in my feelings and dropped alot of combos. Dude got me with a 60 percent combo earlier and was mad I was just using the regular moveset and not letting him get his sh1t off.

Then a nice rant after victory

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

GameSpot

@GameSpot

🗓️
Mark your calendars. We now have release windows for Mortal Kombat 1's first Kombat Pass!

4:33 PM · Oct 16, 2023