Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
mortal-kombat-1-sindel-tower-ending.jpg

Just did Sindel's Tower last night...
Imagine an MK DLC or standalone game that explored fighting thousands of Souls to take control of Ermac's body?
It could be Dynasty Warriors style, but with Sifu's controls and you play as Jerrod or Sindel in co-op :whoo:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mortal-kombat-1-sindel-tower-ending.jpg

Just did Sindel's Tower last night...
Imagine an MK DLC or standalone game that explored fighting thousands of Souls to take control of Ermac's body?
It could be Dynasty Warriors style, but with Sifu's controls and you play as Jerrod or Sindel in co-op :whoo:

This makes more sense than Invasions mode. This idea actually sounds interesting and most of all fun.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can someone tell me what rewards are in invasion again?

You get hella coins and character exp for a ton of stupid easy 1 round fights. I would consider myself a casual when it comes to 2D fighting games and invasions was brain dead easy for me after like the first 2 days with the game. I’ve done all the mesas except the last one just using it as a way to practice combo strings and learn characters but it’s honestly just too easy to really have fun with to a certain point. The exp gains are pretty generous tho compared to actual online fights and arcade towers

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

If you didn't know Shujinko is hell for Geras, Shao(basically deletes him from the game, similar to impostor Shinnok vs Ferra Torr in MKX) & Kenshi he steals Sento stance :dead: