Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What is unsafe with Johnny besides the kick/nut punch. I get crushed by every decent cage player on fukking strings alone. One touch and you are just carried straight into the corner where his pressure plus the right kameo makes it lights out

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What is unsafe with Johnny besides the kick/nut punch. I get crushed by every decent cage player on fukking strings alone. One touch and you are just carried straight into the corner where his pressure plus the right kameo makes it lights out
you have to pick your spot he's only unsafe on the overhead string . He has gaps in his +6 strings but no good Cage player does those. My best advice is to play somewhat lame punish him when you can. He has by far the best buttons in the game you don't want him anywhere near you

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

posted this a couple pages back, if you're struggling against Johnny. He's just really good in this game MK9 Cage with kameos. Pick your spots

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story could've been GOAT, but they threw a fresh story and interesting ideas in the bushes for this timeline bullshyt:francis:

The post credits scene in story mode is weird as hell to me because you're showing me Havik Khan like I'm supposed to be excited, but y'all didn't even develop regular Havik. We don't even know how his powers work:dahell:

I wouldn't say they threw it in the bushes. Considering the end credits, it was always meant to go that route: chaotic. Everything fresh and interesting was there and there is a great spring board to further develop it. This wasn't Havik Khan. It is the titan version of Deception Havik. Regular Havik has no clue about Titan Havik.