Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
MK1 story is a mess. Wth happened to Edenia? Rain, Kitana, Sindel and King Jerrod are Edenians not outworlders. Shang Tsung is a human from Earth not an ourworlder, that is why he ages. Dem nikkas threw away years of lore into the bushes.
Did you miss the whole point? This is the new era that Liu Kang created, so things are different now. Outworld resembles what Edenia looked like before Shao Kahn merged it, so I assume that Outworld is Edenia now.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK1 story is a mess. Wth happened to Edenia? Rain, Kitana, Sindel and King Jerrod are Edenians not outworlders. Shang Tsung is a human from Earth not an ourworlder, that is why he ages. Dem nikkas threw away years of lore into the bushes.
The story could've been GOAT, but they threw a fresh story and interesting ideas in the bushes for this timeline bullshyt:francis:

The post credits scene in story mode is weird as hell to me because you're showing me Havik Khan like I'm supposed to be excited, but y'all didn't even develop regular Havik. We don't even know how his powers work:dahell:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I have to hop back on this weekend. I went to training/tutorial, played for 10 minutes, then just never turned the game back on. Something felt off or missing for them few minutes

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I have to hop back on this weekend. I went to training/tutorial, played for 10 minutes, then just never turned the game back on. Something felt off or missing for them few minutes
I can’t lie I did the same, fired up the training and started getting sleepy

• Haha
Reactions: B86