Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And I feel the same way about your opinion. Sindel isn't the only thing wrong in MK9. Ya'll complaining about the different timelines when the time travel element was introduced in MK9 as a means to reboot everything. And yes, the last few chapters of the story mode is where everything went hay wire in MK9. Raiden bargaining souls to Quan Chi and killing Liu Kang on accident are low points. Might as well have had Sindel wipe Liu Kang out too since he joined his friends in the Nether Realm. Ya'll stuck on nostalgia. Raiden is consulting elder gods while his champions are being killed by Sindel. He could've stopped her. I'm telling the facts.

MK11 just abruptly did away with the Dark Raiden arc. Kronika literally comes out of nowhere. Why even make her the mother of Shinnok and Cetrion when we hardly see how their dynamic relates to the story? Cetrion is supposed to be an elder god, took out other elder gods, but kept getting owned by mortals. Laughable. Hanzo Hasashi dying at the hands of D'vorrah out of nowhere. There's a missed opportunity to have him face off against Noob Saibot. I could go on.
MK9 is basically perfect, The only problem I had was it not having the single fight option. Also your opinions are not facts.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK9 is basically perfect, The only problem I had was it not having the single fight option. Also your opinions are not facts.

I never said it was. Did not Raiden bargain the souls of fallen Earth Realm champions in MK9? Sindel killing off the
roster led to two games having revanants, which included her also being a revanant. Raiden set off the whole time travel arc. Both of these were complaints in the story modes of MKX and MK11. Time travel is still a complaint as evidenced by this thread. I only ranked the story modes, not the games themselves. MK1 is still new. I got MK11> MK9>>>> MKX.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I heard it too. I hope it ain't true. Because I rather Travis Scott voice Cyrax the character than gender swapping a character we didn't have since mk 9 :francis:
shyt if that's the case, at least make Sektor black and have Travis voice him.

Have him "straight up" on tele-punch and "it's lit" when he uses flame burner.

But it is wild how there aren't that many black characters as a whole and instead of just making a new character, they go the gender bender route.

Like for the cast as a whole, what is it like 5 maybe (Geras and Tanya playable and Cyrax/Darius/Jax as Kameos).

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one wondering why Bi Han is always so fukkin angry?:mjlol:

I felt bad for the way this nikka talked to Smoke like he was Jon Snow

:wtf:but Bi Han, we can't abandon traditio...

:scust:nikka shutcho BYTCH ass up Tomas. Know your fukkin place. Our pops took you in but you will never be Lin Kuei nikka

Smoke didn't speak for the rest of the story:dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Am I the only one wondering why Bi Han is always so fukkin angry?:mjlol:

I felt bad for the way this nikka talked to Smoke like he was Jon Snow

:wtf:but Bi Han, we can't abandon traditio...

:scust:nikka shutcho BYTCH ass up Tomas. Know your fukkin place. Our pops took you in but you will never be Lin Kuei nikka

Smoke didn't speak for the rest of the story:dead:
Bi-Han was extra aggressive :dead: :dead: