Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs

I'm so confused about ranked online

I won 2 same match in a row but yet they count me 1 won :dahell:

I was supposed to win 4 but only 2. shyt doesn't make sense at all. Did they mess up some glitch shyt or what?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn, I’m so out of the loop, I only just discovered this got released Friday. Is it any good?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn, I’m so out of the loop, I only just discovered this got released Friday. Is it any good?
It's really good, but the base roster is kinda weak atm. If we get 2-3 solid kombat packs then it can challenge MK9 for the GOAT title. I still say MK11 is better simply because of the roster containing some of my personal favorites. Not having Sonya, Kano, or Jax just feels wrong to me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What characters are Not being used online from what yall are seeing

Pretty much anyone not named Smoke, Baraka, Reptile, Raiden, or Scorpion. Even really solid characters like Lui Kang, Milenna, and Johnny Cage are rare. Ive only played Tsung, Tanya, Asarah, Lei once. Still haven’t seen Nitara once. Crazy how this the most versatile roster in years with a variety of characters from different eras and no new characters and the community only uses probably 15% of characters. And don’t get me started on Kameos. Sareena, Cyrax, and Sektor exclusiveky

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
It's...... Mk. Tho tbh Ed Boon could've done better, the strengths are the gameplay/mechanics and graphics. But everything else imo falls flat, severe lack of kontent too