Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I fukked with the storyline until they went bat shyt insane with the time travel :martin:

And I should've known something was up when they had Dark Sindel Bruce Lee about 8 nikkas at once... they did that to pass off anybody that hated that MK 9 shyt lol.

Why is sindel so hyped to where she gets that little final boss treatment anyway? I never seen Shao khan fight 8 nikkas at once and Molly won the whole squad

gameplay wise She was a beast in 11 and one if my mains along with Jade but in MK 1 she's kind of meh...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one wondering why Bi Han is always so fukkin angry?:mjlol:

I felt bad for the way this nikka talked to Smoke like he was Jon Snow

:wtf:but Bi Han, we can't abandon traditio...

:scust:nikka shutcho BYTCH ass up Tomas. Know your fukkin place. Our pops took you in but you will never be Lin Kuei nikka

Smoke didn't speak for the rest of the story:dead:
Smh can't be getting cooked like that with a name like smoke smh

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

:scust:nikka shutcho BYTCH ass up Tomas. Know your fukkin place. Our pops took you in but you will never be Lin Kuei nikka

:mjlol: :mjlol: :heh: they need to put the Ether instrumental behind that he snatched buddies soul out his body without a Shang Tsung kameo :damn:

This Lin Kuei shyt is for real how a nikka named SMOKE but he dont want ALL THE SMOKE :gucci:... started calling him by his GOVERNMENT name :huhldup:

Sub Zero HAD put him off the set

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I liked the fact that they went with the angry Bi-Han but he basically had no sort of depth to his character in the story mode so he just comes off as an edgy try hard.:manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Anyone else get confused in story mode hearing lu kang talk about elder gods. Its like " you designed the whole universe, you are god-god , who can be elder to you"?
To be fair Liu Kang didn’t want any responsibilities so he probably created a bunch of elder gods for the heavy problems while he just made himself a regular god on Earth so he could just chill.