Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of the stories including MK9 end up like this though. Half the cast was murked by Sindel in MK9. Then Raiden accidentally killed Liu Kang. The last few chapters of MK9 was Raiden making mistake after mistake. MKX saw some revenants like Jax and Sub Zero restored (even if it skipped over the fact that he was Cyber Sub Zero and wasn't supposed to have a soul when he was "killed" in MK9). Shinnok, an elder god, was defeated twice (once by Johnny and then by his daughter). MKX also made jobbers out of most of the cast. Cool story that set up what looked like a dope rivalry between Dark Raiden and Liu Kang and Kitana. MK11 undid it all by introducing Kronika. Aftermath gave us a better story.

Overall, this is my ranking of the story modes:

MK1

MK9- this would be #1 if we didn't lose a lot of the roster to Sindel

Aftermath

MKX

MK11
No disrespect but your ranking sucks ass. Some of ya'll are really hung up on the MK9 Sindel scene, and in no world is X better than 11 unless you really love Ermac & Reptile.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do they even have the kustomizable moves in this game? Idk if they just don't have it in the switch version or something. But I don't see the interchangeable move sets

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Which poster is this :bryan:

i-dont-understand-what-the-problem-is-james-ngcobo.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Is your shyt just crashing out randomly and shyt. I get the same thing when trying to play Invasions.
Nah it crashes at launch. But says I'm playing the game on my Steam status. I sent an email to WB games and they responded back that mad people are having issues with crashes at launch or mid game. They didn't launch this right.